Santiago Ponzinibbio:I'm faster, stronger [than Perry]. Even my girlfriend is prettier (pics)

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
“I'm faster, stronger, more complete, and prettier [than Perry]. Even my girlfriend is prettier than his.”

141_Santiago_Ponzinibbio.0.jpg

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/12/14...prettier-mike-perry-welterweight-winnipeg-mma

Looks like Santiago Ponzinibbio has Mike Perry beat everywhere.

EDIT: Found a few pics, but not sure which one is his girl...

339q54g.jpg

xpyd90.jpg

Same girl as above:
23734348_1736963076611075_4279275697408573440_n.jpg

i5u6ie.jpg

Last edited:
You owe us that picture or this thread is worthless

This fight isn't going the distance! Will the platinum wagon crash and burn for good?!? Or will it claim yet another victim?!?

Last edited:
Shit

Platinum Princess is a hottie.

Poke-Zinibio better post up some pix, or wasteland and ban his ass.

Platinum's gf has loyalty, has a great personality and is actively helping in Mike's career. She's the yang to his ying. She is not just a pretty face, Ponzi you pathetic cheater.

The platypus hype train ends in tears here and the hordes of Teen Fans run screaming in tears.
Ponz tko's this fool with ease.

Hoping for anyone to get ktfo

If perry gets eye poked I hope he walks threw and smashes his face in though.

Perry bitch is probably 22 going on 50 so that’s not hard to believe

May this fight end VIOLENTLY

Someone please sacrifice a chicken for the Just Bleed God!

(Seriously, just Bleed guy was literally a big gambler on cockfighting, so the sacrifice makes sense. I'd do it myself but I'm a vegan and don't live in a 3rd world shithole with readily available chicken that are easily poached and slaughtered. Thanks)

Sounds like Ponzi is gonna under estimate mike and get killed earlier in the fight than expected.
Ponzi has dickhairs growin out the top his head btw

Platinum's gf has loyalty, has a great personality and is actively helping in Mike's career. She's the yang to his ying. She is not just a pretty face, Ponzi you pathetic cheater.

giphy.gif

This thread sucks because no photos.

May this fight end VIOLENTLY

Someone please sacrifice a chicken for the Just Bleed God!

(Seriously, just Bleed guy was literally a big gambler on cockfighting, so the sacrifice makes sense. I'd do it myself but I'm a vegan and don't live in a 3rd world shithole with readily available chicken that are easily poached and slaughtered. Thanks)

Was going to like until I read, "...but I'm a vegan"

May the JBG’s bring their rain...

tumblr_mszcadns5z1s5x6jgo1_500.gif

As we sing their hymns...

So they may bless us with a fight worthy of their praise, between these two warriors...

DMCFZUMVAAEwJKX.jpg

Back