Santiago Ponzinibbio:I'm faster, stronger [than Perry]. Even my girlfriend is prettier (pics)

Was going to like until I read, "...but I'm a vegan"

Just because I don't eat chicken doesn't mean I don't support them being slaughtered for the just Bleed God in the name of violence. Especially in the case of this fight.

“I'm faster, stronger, more complete, and prettier [than Perry]. Even my girlfriend is prettier than his.”

141_Santiago_Ponzinibbio.0.jpg

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/12/14...prettier-mike-perry-welterweight-winnipeg-mma

Looks like Santiago Ponzinibbio has Mike Perry beat everywhere.

F**k, I couldn't find a picture of said girlfriend of Ponzinibbio, though.

<mma4> Them's ^^^ fighting wordz, lets get it on...

Trash talk can be fun but insulting somebodies girlfriend/family members is just disgusting.

From what I saw in the UFC videos she seems like a normal, nice and happy person. They seem to be a happy couple.

I find it really sad that Ponzi has to result to pathetic tactics like insulting the appearance of Perry's GF. She has nothing to do with it and I feel bad for her.

I also feel bad for Perry because his girlfriend is going to feel insulted and she will subconsciously/consciously pressure him to win. If he doesn't win this fight his girl will probably respect him less since Ponzi insulted his GF and Perry couldn't defend her honor.

Overall it's a sad and annoying situation. Before I was impartial but I'll root for Perry now.

Did you really just write four paragraphs about how triggered you are Ponz said his girl is hotter?

I’m turning off this fight when it comes on, that way I can spend my time on productive activities like dragging my ass across the carpet.

where are dem pics of ponzi's gf at?

she must be a keeper...argentinian ass is top notch...

Last edited:
He didn't exactly insult Perry's girlfriend, he just said his girlfriend is hotter.

Why am I suddenly nervous about this fight. Ponz by decision or Perry by schizo-affective megalomania induced KO. Delusion in the fight game is not to be underestimated. Still leaning Ponz but lost the conviction to bet on this fight. Need to see how Danny Roberts performs against Talib and didn't realize Jouban beat Belal before Mike. I don't know what to think ...

Okay, that's it. After the boyfriends fight, we need to see Ponzinibbio's GF vs Perry's GF in a Foxy Boxing match.

Yeah, well Mike Perry is prettier than Ponzinibbio. And that's all that matter.

Also, Ponzinibbio is going bald. Disgusting.

Come on, TS, you can't start a thread saying that and then not put pics. You're better than that, bro.

Yeah, well Mike Perry is prettier than Ponzinibbio. And that's all that matter.

Also, Ponzinibbio is going bald. Disgusting.
They are both ugly dudes. But Ponzinibbio is a better fighter, which is what matters.

Come on, TS, you can't start a thread saying that and then not put pics. You're better than that, bro.

Been trying for the last hour... no luck, bro. Need some Sherdog private detectives to help me out!

Back