SAMURAI JACK Season 5 (Series Finale)

I was really into this a long time ago....in a distant land.

Checked out my DVD collection(half of which I had to get rid of a while ago due to not wanting to move it all). Still got the Jack. I'll have to get re-acquainted with the series.

I was really into this a long time ago....in a distant land.

Checked out my DVD collection(half of which I had to get rid of a while ago due to not wanting to move it all). Still got the Jack. I'll have to get re-acquainted with the series.
Watched the first 3 episodes, it's crazy how bad everything was (artwork, voice acting, etc.) then you skip to like Episode 6 and it's great. Season 3's first two episodes are up there as two of my favorite episodes of any show ever. If there ever is a Jack movie that has to be the the first 30 minutes of it

Watched the first 3 episodes, it's crazy how bad everything was (artwork, voice acting, etc.) then you skip to like Episode 6 and it's great. Season 3's first two episodes are up there as two of my favorite episodes of any show ever. If there ever is a Jack movie that has to be the the first 30 minutes of it
Those are also some of my favorite episodes. Jack and the Ultra-bots and Jack and the Scotsman are my personal top favorites. I agree the artwork at first was wonky but they really got the art on point like you said after a few episodes. This new season they did very well to stay faithful to the original. Glad it's not a reboot.

I thought the art work in the new episode was phenomenal.

The only down side is the episodes are only 20 minutes long. I can't wait for the rest of the season.

"KILL THE SAMURAI!"

Well then ...that got dark fast!
Keep pushing a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and ul get a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: alrite! Jack fucked her up
The symbolism of the wolf and the man on the horse was an awesome touch

Jack is stacking bodies now. He sick of this shit. Music and action sequences are still on point. Wouldn't be surprised if this last season garners some awards.

Good to see lone wolf is still kicking too.

tumblr_oneo18tuZe1w6zriqo2_400.gif

I will wait for season to end, then will watch it. There were many great episodes... the best for me were The Four Seasons of Death and The Haunted House. Samurai Jack, the best animated series for me, along with X-Men: TAS.

Last edited:
Episode 2 was amazeballs!

The chase scene, the music, everything about it was fantastic.

Holy fucking shit, just watched the first two episodes of the new season back-to-back and this shit is FLAWLESS.

Best thing I've watched all year, any genre, any medium.

The animation, the action, the score, the story. Fucking perfect.

Wait a minute, you mean the chicken episode, and the rave one? How would that work?

Best episodes are the premiere movie
Three Blind Archers
The Ultra Bots
Jack vs the Zombies
Princess and the Bounty Hunters

Bruh i thought the "birth of evil" episodes were the first two for season 3
Wait a minute, you mean the chicken episode, and the rave one? How would that work?

Best episodes are the premiere movie
Three Blind Archers
The Ultra Bots
Jack vs the Zombies
Princess and the Bounty Hunters
gh

lmfao

I was all {<huh}That would be a weird place to start.

Also, yeah, Birth of Evil was great. Jack's old man was a boss.

Episodes 2 and 3 was pretty dark and awesome.

Episodes 4 to 6 were a bit more lighthearted and felt like a standard Samurai Jack episode. Ashi is a great addition but felt like they could have given her a few more episodes before she made a 180.

Great to see the Scotsman again.

Episode 7 was the best and was really excellent.

Damn this shit is REALLLLY dark. i never would have expected that.

i cant wait for the next episode. Also the Scotsman= bad ass.

Watched this past Saturday. I don't even remember the original, so haven't been watching these newer episodes, but now I'm gonna have to seek out the old stuff. This past weekend's episode was badass.

I'm starting to think maybe Jack won't be heading back to the past. If he does all the people in the future will cease to exist. Maybe he'll kill Aku and stay in the future ruling his own kingdom in the future.

Or he could defeat Aku and go to the portal The Guardian was looking over and return to living peacefully in his original time line.

Back