SAMURAI JACK Season 5 (Series Finale)

Any idea if this will be on like Hulu or something? Or will I have to be creative in acquiring an opportunity to watch?

So pumped.

It's good to see Jack back. Wonder who's going to voice Aku?(RIP Mako)

I used to love that show as a wee kid, didn't realise they were making a new series.

Update: February 23, 2017

First Action-Packed Clip from SAMURAI JACK Season 5

Outnumbered but never outmatched – witness the vengeful return of Samurai Jack, March 11th at 11p ET/PT.

god damn im pumped for this

So pumped.

It's good to see Jack back. Wonder who's going to voice Aku?(RIP Mako)
They should get the voice actor who replaced Mako in the role of Iroh in Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Edit: The voice actor's name is Greg Baldwin and he is set to voice Aku in Samurai Jack season 5.

Season premiere was good. It's a bit darker. The birthing ritual was unsettling.

The Daughters of Aku sub-plot seems to be the most intriguing for me.

latest

I missed the first 9 minutes of the episode, I came in at the scene where he saw him mother floating down river, can someone tell me what I missed?

Anyway, Idk whether it be the new animation, or the villain he fought, bit this epsisode seemed a but more lively than usual Samurai Jack episodes. Looks good so far though.

I missed the first 9 minutes of the episode, I came in at the scene where he saw him mother floating down river, can someone tell me what I missed?
It's more or less an extended action scene of the first clip I posted a few weeks back.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/127601731/

I think the birthing ritual of Aku's daughters was before the mother floating down river scene.

Good first episode

New Aku voice actor isn't the same, though.

Last edited:
Acton, music and pacing were all good. Art stays mostly faithful but with some upgrades. Looking good.

Loved Tom Kenny in the episode(Spongebob VS Samurai Jack!). This is going to be an amazing final season. Glad Genndy gave it the closure it deserves. I'm beyond hyped for the rest.

Is it me or does samurai jack seem a little jaded in this opening episode?

Anyway, Idk whether it be the new animation, or the villain he fought, bit this epsisode seemed a but more lively than usual Samurai Jack episodes. Looks good so far though.
I found the whole

I found the whole episode on YT. Really strong work.

Back