SAMURAI JACK Season 5 (Series Finale)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: February 6, 2017

First Trailer for SAMURAI JACK Season 5; Premieres March 11, 2017

It's been 50 years since we saw Samurai Jack and time has not been kind to him. Aku has destroyed every time portal and Jack has stopped aging, a side effect of time travel. It seems he is cursed to just roam the land for all eternity. Samurai Jack premieres Saturday, March 11th at 11pm ET/PT on Adult Swim.

Update: June 15, 2016

First Promotional Art for SAMURAI JACK Revival Released

The first promo art from Genndy Tartakovsky's new Samurai Jack revival debuted at the Annecy Festival D'Animation in France. One interesting element of the image is the presence of blood - as Jack usually just fought robots and such in his cult favorite Cartoon Network series.

The four-time Primetime Emmy Award winning series that has its roots in the early 2000's is back! Samurai Jack, created by Genndy Tartakovsky follows Jack, a samurai who travelled through time with the quest to head back to where he came from and defeat the demon Aku.

The show ended in 2004 but not before cultivating a die hard fanbase that has been clamoring for it's return for just over 10 years. The show will return later this year during Adult Swim's Toonami block and is currently in production in Los Angeles.

13422990_1736963266518756_1998615224_n.jpg

First Promotional Art for Genndy Tartakovsky's 'Samurai Jack' Revival Released

Amazinf show. I'm all in.

I'm twice as old now, but my body is still ready for some samurai Jack.

Aw yeah! That was one of my favorite shows growing up. Loved the animation style and story telling style.

I never saw the original. A) Should I? B) What should I expect?

Perhaps a bit more of an in-depth description?
a samurai's (Jack) village is attacked by a super-natural being from space. Jack is, in the process, sent to the future where this being rules everything. He travels the world, seeking a way back to his time to undo the damage.

it's quite an epic show.

that show was my shit. Along with Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, ed edd n eddy. That was my childhood lol

a samurai's (Jack) village is attacked by a super-natural being from space. Jack is, in the process, sent to the future where this being rules everything. He travels the world, seeking a way back to his time to undo the damage.

it's quite an epic show.

Thanks for the rec! I'm going to check it out.

I hated that show. The animation was awful

I'm they're bringing it back, now they should bring
back Young Justice and He-Man (2000s version)

Update: July 3, 2016

Behind-the-Scenes Featurette for SAMURA JACK Revival

I'm twice as old now, but my body is still ready for some samurai Jack.

Its gonna have a TV-MA rating. Those of us who grew up with it are in our 20s at least now and im glad its a more mature themed comeback

lol kids these days get shit cartoons and cant watch the good ones

Back