Sage Northcutt is past his prime

I think his best days are behind him, sure he had that long reigning undefeated streak but he lost 2 out of his last 3 fights - his glory days are over, time to hang em up bud

He should step back now before the losses really pile up, maybe become a coach or something or do commentary
it's understandable... that day comes to everybody

all our hopes are now in the new kid on the block, erick silva.

0-34846

Past his prime?
The wee lad never made it that far. The older lions snapped his neck before he could barely learn to walk.
download.jpg

he is a freak of nature but lacks heart and fighter instinct...should have sticked to modeling or a less brutal sport.

Next thing you know they will find an alternative energy source before he turns 21, and his peritoneum engineering degree from U of T will be worth a BA from Excelsior.

his chin is questionable and he's too stuck in his ways of fighting from when he was a kid i.e. 10 years of baking in wrong ways of fighting for mma

idk. maybe he can get better but its a weird case of being so young yet having a lot of mileage. kind of like when people say aldo is old but you realize he's far from literaly being old. it cant be good to have so many fights, ironically
Say sgain?

How hard will a person actually work when they are guaranteed a life on easy street with a trust fund? He has great genetics, but they've taken him as far as it will go at the highest level. He'd rather take selfies and chill, and I don't really blame him.

Back