Safe to say Tony has bigger balls than Conor?

Short notice blah blah. I guess it was all just wolf tickets when Mendes, Faber, and the rest of Alpha Male campaigned for the replacement with the whole, "Chad stays in fight shape all year long!" ? NEVER had a fight he didn't have something to lose? What do you consider Nate 1 and 2? Losing to Nate the first time significantly hurt his stock, that's WHY the rematch was made. Now imagine if he lost the second fight, hard to say there wasn't something to lose there. He most certainly wouldn't have gotten the shot against Alvarez, AND the Mayweather bout go's out the window as well.

It's clear to ANYONE that Chad wasn't in shape. Not trying to discredit Conor's win, because it was still a good win, but we can't lie about the situation and the fact is that Chad wasn't in shape and gassed quicker than he would normally.
By that logic every fighter is risking something if "stock" matters. The first fight was short notice and 2 weights heavier, that's why he had nothing to lose there because if he lost he could just say he was much bigger. Which is exactly what he did. Exact same for the 2nd fight, there's a reason McGregor wanted it at 170 and not 155.
Well that's the same for any fighter who loses. My point is McGregor won't fight if he's risking a title, or if he matches up badly with someone like Edgar back at 145. He just picks his fights very carefully.

Tony has the same management as Conor, and its a total conflict of interest. And you wonder why he was crying and begging for a raise literally after he signed a new contract last year.

As much as I love Tony, i feel most of his problems are self-inflected but could have easily be lessened. He needs to get away from those people ASAP.
He needs malki

It's clear to ANYONE that Chad wasn't in shape. Not trying to discredit Conor's win, because it was still a good win, but we can't lie about the situation and the fact is that Chad wasn't in shape and gassed quicker than he would normally.
By that logic every fighter is risking something if "stock" matters. The first fight was short notice and 2 weights heavier, that's why he had nothing to lose there because if he lost he could just say he was much bigger. Which is exactly what he did. Exact same for the 2nd fight, there's a reason McGregor wanted it at 170 and not 155.
Well that's the same for any fighter who loses. My point is McGregor won't fight if he's risking a title, or if he matches up badly with someone like Edgar back at 145. He just picks his fights very carefully.
At the end of the day Mendes took the fight, and to find out later he was most likely juicing, could've been riskier than previously thought. Got the fight on DVR, McGregor worked the body masterfully, ANYONE should acknowledge it played a major role in Chad's gassing. "McGregor won't fight if he's risking a title", I wish I knew how to bookmark, LOL. I personally think he'll embarrass Tony similar to Alvarez, and that possibly there's some truth to the Conor vs Khabib in Russia rumors. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Short notice blah blah. I guess it was all just wolf tickets when Mendes, Faber, and the rest of Alpha Male campaigned for the replacement with the whole, "Chad stays in fight shape all year long!" ? NEVER had a fight he didn't have something to lose? What do you consider Nate 1 and 2? Losing to Nate the first time significantly hurt his stock, that's WHY the rematch was made. Now imagine if he lost the second fight, hard to say there wasn't something to lose there. He most certainly wouldn't have gotten the shot against Alvarez, AND the Mayweather bout go's out the window as well.

Losing to Nate did not significantly hurt Conors stock

They booked an immediate rematch, Conor got the highest disclosed purse in UFC history at the time, the PPV sold better than any other UFC PPV including their first fight, and Conor still got an unwarranted title shot at a weight he never fought at before in the UFC for winning a majority decision in the rematch

I've been very very critical of Conor.

But make no mistake about it, he is not scared of anyone. He's simply a business man. He wants the most money for the least work at this point. I do not like that approach, but it's his body, his time, and his finances. Let's stop pretending that any of these cage fighters are scared little boys. They're fighters, but they're also in a business and that's part of the equation.

- Not a Conor Nuthugger & Not a Conor Hater

Sorry those big irish balls must have been deflated after having a kid, Tony Ferguson is the true champ and if he really is fighting Khabib you have to give the man the ultimate respect, brings it in the octagon and is never afraid.
Safe to say you kids can't keep Conor's name out of your mouths?

No shit. Just watch the two of them in the cage, particularly when the going gets rough. Conor wilts and quits, while Tony turns into a fucking serial killer and smiles as he is covered in blood.

The guy who turned down fighting Johnson, the last man to beat him, and the guy who fought the lowest ranked available guy for the interim belt, is the one with bigger balls than the guy who immediately rematched the last guy to beat him, and fought the #1 ranked FW for his own interim belt?

You guys don't like Tony. You just hate McGregor.

It's clear to ANYONE that Chad wasn't in shape

Super Clear.

20150710052909_6DX_0352.JPG

Back