Safe to say Tony has bigger balls than Conor?

Sorry those big irish balls must have been deflated after having a kid, Tony Ferguson is the true champ and if he really is fighting Khabib you have to give the man the ultimate respect, brings it in the octagon and is never afraid.

Came here expecting underwear shots

Left relieved

Tony is the only one out of the three that's been consistent and ready to fight. I give him the ultimate respect..

True LW champ..

qrXgG_s-200x150.gif
All this ^^^ here...

Don't think Conor is afraid of Khabib or Tony.

He moved up to fight RDA after Aldo when RDA was looking like a destroyer.

Rematched Nate after getting choked out in the 2nd round by a guy who came on 11 days notice.
Fighting RDA was all reward and no risk. He wins and he's champ of 2 divisions. He loses and he's still champ of 145.

Fighting Nate was all his idea. DW has already been on the record wanting him to fight either Frankie or rematch Aldo. Once again a fight where HE would be risking something: his title. Instead he insisted on fighting Nate again where he was able to "redeem" his loss and once again not risk his title.

Alvarez fight: see RDA.

Fighting either Khabib or Ferguson is a fight where Conor is the one risking something. Ferguson and Khabib have much more to gain than McGregor in the fights.

These people are professional fighters. They aren't afraid of anyone (except GDR being afraid if Cyborg). What Conor doesn't want to happen is he lose without maximizing his financial potential (that's why he's asking for ridiculous demands and making Twitter posts saying "pay me what I'm owed and the king is back").

Tony is 10x the fighter Conor is.
Conor is 100,000,000x the star Tony is.
Fair trade.

So by that logic? Bieber and kardashian wins?

You follow the wrong sport or entertainment my friend.

Sorry those big irish balls must have been deflated after having a kid, Tony Ferguson is the true champ and if he really is fighting Khabib you have to give the man the ultimate respect, brings it in the octagon and is never afraid.
Do you think Conor is sitting out cuz hes scared or because of ongoing contract negotiations? Many fans seem to think hes ducking but from what I understand Conor will book a fight as soon as he gets hes fair share of the pie. Fans also seem to forget that Stipe just sat out cuz he wanted more money and cuz of that he didnt defend late 2017 while he was healthy and ready to go.

Conor only fights for the money. He, his management and the UFC keep him away from bad matchups. Tony fights anyone.

He definitely has more balls

Don't they all fight for money? A legacy is nice but look what happened to aldo, he gets shit on because the only thing fans remember is the 13 seconds.

Ferg could potentially miss out on a big ppv pay day if he loses to khabib. I personally would wait until either mcgregor fights or he is stripped. The deadline was march so its only a couple of months.

Conor is knocking out mafia big wigs while tony is mouthing off like a tough guy in the tough house knowing full well the guy can't touch him or he gets booted off the show. This ain't no show! Conor is the real shit!

Conor is a fucking Don whereas tony is a dweeb that looks like that bum in men in black 1. I bet if Conor punched Tony's head clean off another ugly pea head would grow back in its place.

Rematched Nate after getting choked out in the 2nd round by a guy who came on 11 days notice.

How is that having balls? Tell me: what specific options did he have at that point?

Tony is the only one out of the three that's been consistent and ready to fight. I give him the ultimate respect..

True LW champ..

Honestly if Conor is stripped theres really not going to be a credibility problem at all, Tony as it stands is already far more legit and the winner of him vs Khabib would very obviously be the #1 LW and indeed deserving of a very high position P4P wise as well.

Yep really brave to fight a guy that didn't make weight last time against you.

Until Conor defends a belt, he will always be missing a pair.

So by that logic? Bieber and kardashian wins?

You follow the wrong sport or entertainment my friend.
I follow prizefighting....have you ever heard that term?
Are those guys prizefighters? No.
Are Connor and Tony? Yes.(unless you're one of the morons who thinks it's all about heart and the reward of a job well done)
Of those two, who's more successful? If you're talking about who fights more, who's more popular or who's got bigger balls, that's Tony. Good for him.
Tony's got the balls...Connor has everything else that matters from combat sports.

Last edited:
Conor is real champ. Tony is just contender with toybelt. Good fighter but not near as good as Conor.

Is it Tony that accepts risky short-notice fights and challenges himself at higher weight classes?

safe to say youre an expert on dudes balls from around the world

Bigger balls?

Tony is a 200lb man cutting 45 pounds to fight.

It's not a close fight all things being equal, Tony's size is the only thing that gives him a hope.
If he can make the weight and fight he's a lightweight, same way Connor was a bantamweight.

Back