saenchai seminar this friday in the IE

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
there is a saenchai seminar this friday night in the IE city of fontana. address is on the flyer

16266243_1395289173845465_8849958670169790244_n.jpg

nice.
btw saenchai's father just turned.....53o_O...saenchai's 37.

hahahaha, look at that guy flexing....nothing? bwahahahaha

saenchai seminar should be good, what does a thing like that cost?

I can imagine it being up to a couple hundred for a Saenchai seminar. I remember JWP doing a seminar here in NZ which was about $100. As cool as it would be to meet Saenchai, I wouldn't be keen on a seminar. There wouldn't be any separation of levels, so a lot of it would likely be geared towards beginner- not something I'd be keen on.

I can imagine it being up to a couple hundred for a Saenchai seminar. I remember JWP doing a seminar here in NZ which was about $100. As cool as it would be to meet Saenchai, I wouldn't be keen on a seminar. There wouldn't be any separation of levels, so a lot of it would likely be geared towards beginner- not something I'd be keen on.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

wtf?!? couple of hundred? jwp for 100?

gtfo. they are not worh that kind of money.

Yes, JWP seminar for 2 hours was about $100 to attend, with a limited crowd. The seminar was the same week and city that I was fighting. Limited numbers because a class of 100 is useless, and the cost of the seminar has to pay for the fighter's airfares, accommodation, plus actual profit. I guess Saenchai's could be cheaper, as I imagine he's doing other stuff over there, as well as being able to do several seminars, so the cost of it wouldn't have to be made up of one seminar's participants.

That's pretty standard. Especially if the gym hosting is incurring traveling costs. I paid around the same for Dekkers and Souwer.

yeah IE is inland empire, the address is on the flyer, its in the city of fontana. Tickets last minute are $100 prior to that they were $85

JWP is one of the best farang the sport has ever seen. $100 for a seminar is a fair price. That being said I went to a coban seminar a few years back for only $30.

JWP is one of the best farang the sport has ever seen. $100 for a seminar is a fair price. That being said I went to a coban seminar a few years back for only $30.

30-50 for sanchai max.

100 dollar or even more is just a pure rip off.

Yeah bro, rip off for the best Nak muay in the world that is hardly ever in the states.

its fanboyism. all those 'seminars' are. you pay to be in the same room with a sports idol. you will not get for your money what the class is really worth. i get that. a lil bit extra money is understandable.

but +100 is insane.

and of course ya get to see a guy with 1/4 mustache flex nothing

and of course ya get to see a guy with 1/4 mustache flex nothing

tickets were cheaper, $100 is day of.

getting a chance to spar with saenchai will help you improve. obviously only doing it once isnt going to do much, but its better than nothing. daily sparring with him would be best. its how you learn, sparring with someone and it rubs off onto you. i will gladly learn what i can from him.

Back