saenchai seminar this friday in the IE

im sure the dude with the mustache would destroy you so your really not in a position to talk shiet.

its fanboyism. all those 'seminars' are. you pay to be in the same room with a sports idol. you will not get for your money what the class is really worth. i get that. a lil bit extra money is understandable.

but +100 is insane.
I've paid that for a few seminars and got every pennies worth. If you don't like it that's your perogitive, but you're not speaking from experience and have no understanding of the gyms expenses so you're just talking out of your ass. Nobody is forcing you to go to one of these so move along and stop injecting negativity into every thread.

I've paid that for a few seminars and got every pennies worth. If you don't like it that's your perogitive, but you're not speaking from experience and have no understanding of the gyms expenses so you're just talking out of your ass. Nobody is forcing you to go to one of these so move along and stop injecting negativity into every thread.

well the remarks on the moustache guy flexing his nothing is a bit negative, i'll give you that. it looks weird though, had ro say something about it.

but voicing an opinion on prices is my god givren right. that's not negative at all, that's just how I look at 1 hour of training. ya have to admit that the appeal of being next to a well known/legendary fighter is part of the appeal. people want to see the fighter from up close, take a picture etc etc. some form of adoration.

stop being so overly offended man.

well the remarks on the moustache guy flexing his nothing is a bit negative, i'll give you that. it looks weird though, had ro say something about it.

but voicing an opinion on prices is my god givren right. that's not negative at all, that's just how I look at 1 hour of training. ya have to admit that the appeal of being next to a well known/legendary fighter is part of the appeal. people want to see the fighter from up close, take a picture etc etc. some form of adoration.

stop being so overly offended man.
I'm not overly offended I'm annoyed. Let the people enjoy their seminar and have fun. $100 to spend time learning from and meeting arguably the MT GOAT is a drop in the bucket.

Back