Russian Superhero Movie GUARDIANS (Final Trailer Released)

Superpowers include:

1. Queuing 5 hours for a loaf of stale bread without loss of patience.

2. Ability to annexe the Crimea.

3. Denouncement of capitalism, whilst accepting bribes.

4. Limitless passion for 501's jeans and rock & roll music.

hadn't heard of this one,will check it out when its released. cheers for the heads up dragon.

Superpowers include:

4. Limitless passion for 501's jeans and rock & roll music. Plus anything with the Addidas logo on it.

Fixed for accuracy.:)

Are people really saying this looks cool? Looks fucking terrible, early 2000s CGI.

Looks good. That Khan guy is the shit, and that girl is scolding hot considering her power is water.

Are people really saying this looks cool? Looks fucking terrible, early 2000s CGI.

I forgive foreign films for not having top of the line effects, maybe that's patronizing of me, but I can still enjoy early 2000s movies too

Superpowers include:

4. Limitless passion for 501's jeans and rock & roll music.

OP AF

I have Zero interest in this movie but I am learning Russian atm
might watch it just for that reason

Superpowers include:

4. Limitless passion for Addidas track suits.
ftfy

Xenia (Alina Lanina) - Flexible and agile, to a superhuman degree. She has the ability to move on water as if it were solid ground, as well as to seamlessly floating through it. This gives her higher mobility in water than the fastest, or most maneuverable sea creature. She cannot feel temperature differences and can survive in an airless vacuum, which allows her to survive underwater without any negative effects.

She can also transform her body into clear, water like liquid and use it defensively or offensively. This ability allows her to become gelatinous and vicious, allowing her to follow like liquid and physical touch and interact at the same time.

That's quite the name, wonder what her middle name is

Apparently I need to learn russian now.

Update: August 24, 2016

New Full-Length Trailer for Russian Superhero Movie GUARDIANS

Guardians-Banner-Russian-Superheroes-Dragonlord.jpg

Guardians is set to be Russia’s answer to Marvel’s hugely successful stream of comic-book blockbusters. The film, called Zaschitniki in Russian, follows a set of mutants who are recruited by the government to fight against an evil supervillain. It’s set in the cold war and features characters who represent the different nationalities of the Soviet Union.

This new trailer has polished VFX, and lots of crazy footage of big fights in cities, and it looks quite fun. The plot is about a "Patriot" program that created a superhero squad, which included members of multiple soviet republics. There's a psychopath who wields sleek curved swords, a telekinetic, an invisible witch, and the most badass of all, a massive "Werebear" wielding a minigun, on the team.

The film is directed by Sarik Andreasyan (Pregnant, American Heist). Guardians is set to hit Russian cinemas on February 2017, but no UK and US dates have been confirmed. A sequel has already been greenlit.

New Full-Length Trailer for Russian Superhero Movie 'Guardians' or 'Zashchitniki'

They should leave the horrible dubs in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back