Russian Superhero Movie GUARDIANS (Final Trailer Released)

LMAO @ Discount Arlovski.

I want to see this.

There better a subbed pirated copy legal worldwide theatrical release.

Looks better than Justice league.

J/k. Still looks like crap. That CGI is 10 years old.

Update: August 25, 2016

Meet Russia's Avengers in the New Poster for GUARDIANS

guardians-2017-movie-poster.jpg

Looks cool but I'll hold my excitement until after its out Russia already fooled me with that night of watch bullshit

Last edited:
Good to see Khabib's training partner making dat Hollywood-- erm, Kremlin money.

Casting opportunity lost for Gabriel Gonzaga imo

Guardians-Poster5.jpg

Xenia (Alina Lanina) - Flexible and agile, to a superhuman degree. She has the ability to move on water as if it were solid ground, as well as to seamlessly floating through it. This gives her higher mobility in water than the fastest, or most maneuverable sea creature. She cannot feel temperature differences and can survive in an airless vacuum, which allows her to survive underwater without any negative effects.

She can also transform her body into clear, water like liquid and use it defensively or offensively. This ability allows her to become gelatinous and vicious, allowing her to follow like liquid and physical touch and interact at the same time.

damn-girl.gif

My interest in this movie begins and ends with her.

Al Gore was right all along. Manbearpig does exist!

Movie looks horrible. Should be fun!

Colossus (from the X-men), Ivan Drago, Olga Korbut, and Kasparov would be my selection of Russian superheroes.

Colossus (from the X-men), Ivan Drago, Olga Korbut, and Kasparov would be my selection of Russian superheroes.

Omega Red
579222-o.jpg

The Black Widow (Yelena Belova)
Yelenabelova.png

black_widow_ii_gagged_by_stangojira-da1jkdp.jpg

The Crimson Dynamo
Crimson_Dynamo_Shatalov.jpg

The Russian
punisher-2004-movie-review-russian-kevin-nash-thomas-jane.jpg

The Red Guardian
Avengers-43.jpg

MS_05182005_0025.jpg