International Russian media mocks Trump supporters as “not very smart,” “rednecks,” and “primitive people” who you have to talk to with “cliches and dumb slogans.”

It's a fair comment.

However, the idea of Orcs, of all..."people" commenting on anyone else's intelligence, damn near breaks my Irony Meter. <Lmaoo>

- Those dumbasses Russians cant even get in space more than 1000 times!<45>

To be fair, that's a general cliche view of Americans in a lot of the world full stop. The geographical isolation and lack of focus on history and geography outside its own borders generally leave Americans with a very limited world view but still with a very loud and high opinion of everything and a high level of arrogance. Americans are known to be horrible tourists.

Somewhat ironic is Russians are also very well known to be horrible tourists too - places like Egypt and Indonesia are filled with folks who complain about Russians. Though it's more for their liquor abuse and harsh demeanors that drives the locals batty.

Last edited:
It took Ivan nearly 70 years to realise the Communism didn't work. Not exactly the sharpest tools in the box. <Lmaoo>

- You badmouthed Mariah Carey, bro. The greatest female singer ever!

To be fair, we have several people here in Brazil, that like the benefits of capitalism, but they tell the four winds they like comunism. But just to me and you, not for them of course!

- You badmouthed Mariah Carey, bro. The greatest female singer ever!

To be fair, we have several people here in Brazil, that like the benefits of capitalism, but they tell the four winds they like comunism. But just to me and you, not for them of course!

It's Taylor Swift's world, bro. We just live in it. ;)

I guess my grandpa was a right winger.....He knew what bathroom to use and how to change a tire and how to satisfy a women and raise a proper nuclear family...So Yeah.

Lmao at your grandma telling you how good gramps was in the sack.

Back