International Russian media mocks Trump supporters as “not very smart,” “rednecks,” and “primitive people” who you have to talk to with “cliches and dumb slogans.”

Aaaaaohhh…. Speak for yourself. Never have I heard that crap.
Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Hey. Dubs Yella, that was never my grandpa even when he was alive and no… not a “bunch” of “right wingers”.
I guess my grandpa was a right winger.....He knew what bathroom to use and how to change a tire and how to satisfy a women and raise a proper nuclear family...So Yeah.

I guess my grandpa was a right winger.....He knew what bathroom to use and how to change a tire and how to satisfy a women and raise a proper nuclear family...So Yeah.

cool story. now do your one joke about the attack helicopter.

Right, Putin doesn't totally wants the people who has said he will abandon NATO and who is currently blocking military aid for Ukraine.

They actually want the guy that gave no fucks and crossed all Russian redlines and hammered NATO allies for not doing enough to help Ukraine.
have you checked yet? Putin is under your bed kid

Two dudes near death. Whoooooaa!! I guess I totally gotta concede huh?

thats where the other posters reference came from. figured you would have clued into it. guess you must be living under a rock. better look around under there a little more. you might just find obama's real birth certificate and some of those suitcases full of missing trump ballots.

thats where the other posters reference came from. figured you would have clued into it. guess you must be living under a rock. better look around under there a little more. you might just find obama's real birth certificate and some of those suitcases full of missing trump ballots.
Uuugghhh …. Rolls eyes X1000

Yes you should. Also are you one of the conspiracy theory guy's believing the election was stolen?
List all of my posts containing election denial. Good luuuuuuuuuck!!

edit: if I remember correctly you ran away last time you put your foot in your mouth.

Yes you should. Also are you one of the conspiracy theory guy's believing the election was stolen?

i'm a little curious to know myself

List all of my posts containing election denial. Good luuuuuuuuuck!!

edit: if I remember correctly you ran away last time you put your foot in your mouth.

we dont need to look into your post history to know where you trump lickspittles stand on that matter. you can just answer a simple and easy question. well, simple and easy for anybody who isn't living in a fairy tale world and still hasn't been able to move past the first stage of grief after over 3 years of coping and seething.

what is the name of the person who rightfully won the 2020 presidential election?

Last edited:
i'm a little curious to know myself

we dont need to look into your post history to know where you stand on that matter. you can just answer a simple and easy question. well, simple and easy for anybody who isn't living in a fairy tale world or hasn't been able to move past the first stage of grief.

what is the name of the person who rightfully won the 2020 presidential election?
Hey… allow Dubs McYellow to fend for himself. He (she?) avoided being proved wrong a few days ago by simply avoiding a reply. And I don’t answer to you. Let him (her?) search.

Last edited:
Hey… allow Dubs McYellow to fend for himself. He (she?) avoided being proved wrong a few days ago by simply avoiding a reply. And I don’t answer to you. Let him (her?) to search.

damn. sorry for asking such a tough question.

Last edited:
Back