International Russian media mocks Trump supporters as “not very smart,” “rednecks,” and “primitive people” who you have to talk to with “cliches and dumb slogans.”

Weird, because im pretty sure you are calling those that claim Putin is lying as CT nutters, that seems a lot like trusting Putin's words.
image.png

It took 30 something years for the Ruskies to realize its much easier to subvert America's right wingers.

It's been over 40 years and CNN viewers still haven't figured out who the sucker is at the poker table

Not at all... I could post videos all day of Democrats being complete retards.

It's fun and very easy

Yeah but when have you ever seen a democrat sporting a "Build Back Better" hat or one that said "Defund the Police"?

Do you agree that much of the Trump crowd are "primitive people"?

Think this is cause of the Tucker interview.

Tucker is far from the stupidest right winger but he has this look on his face that makes him look like hes just learning how to walk for the first time and he had that look on for hours with Putin.
Holy OPINIONs Batman!

The low IQ is having Biden and Trump as the 2 candidates to run USA.
Most of the world gets it, you dont.

Neither of these 2 old men should be running for anything. They are OLD and should be in a retirement home and never heard from again.

Yet here you are, and others fighting over which diaper wearing, memory losing old tosser is the best to run your country,

Congrats America, you fucked your self.
I understand wholeheartedly and I am on record saying we should have better options. But the reality is… rematch of 2020 in 2024. If I was a magical wizard I’d change things. Maybe insert Ron D. back in the mix.

Are we back in the business if picking the lesser of two evils? Yes. As an American, my apologies. We’ll make it up to you in 2028.

Reactions: lsa
Oh suddenly Russia isn't a beautiful white ethno state that doesn't tolerate degeneracy and isn't lead by a based dictator?
Doesn’t tolerate degeneracy, certain journalists, WNBA basketball players, putin’s political opponents, etc etc…. Yeah we righties still have a problem with Russia.

I don't get this.

Biden is sending billions to fight Putin, how does that make him Putin's steed?
This is iffy. I hate to say it but what is the other option? If we allow Putin to take over Ukraine fully then all other nearby countries are on the table. THEN forget about money. We gotta start sending US troops.

Not to derail the thread or anything.

And yet MAGA Republicans are still trying their best to have Russia win and fulfill its geopolitical ambitions.
Who the heck? Which “Mamgablabla” are you talking about? Who’s wanting Russia to take over anything??

Lets not pretend that Republicans have been blocking military aid for months now.
Aaaaaand here’s the back pedal. Finally getting some context. There’s more to the bill than just “withholding money to from Ukraine “.

Aaaaaand here’s the back pedal. Finally getting some context. There’s more to the bill than just “withholding money to from Ukraine “.
Backpedal of what?

Who the heck? Which “Mamgablabla” are you talking about? Who’s wanting Russia to take over anything??

MAGA chuds, seems to me like you have been missing the news of the last few months.

Yeah but when have you ever seen a democrat sporting a "Build Back Better" hat or one that said "Defund the Police"?

Do you agree that much of the Trump crowd are "primitive people"?
"I'm with Her" bumper stickers were pretty common in my area.

Back