Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

Trumps is the biggest cuck I have ever seen. He seriously needs to get Putin’s balls out his mouth.

Maybe that's what Putin has on trump. A picture of his balls literally in Trump's mouth. I also wouldn't be surprised if Putin threatened to kill Trump a few times.

UK's military is a shadow of its former self. They don't have the capability to take Russia head on in a war.

Have to agree with Russia here. People keep poking and prodding the bear it's bound to wake up.
Of course you agree with Russia, its the Trump cultist thing to do.
And dont poke and prod Stormy Daniels, she is bound to wake up.

Last edited:
Really? We don't usually agree, but you're usually pretty well informed. If this was a Trumptard I might buy it, but you're usually knowledgeable. How is it possible you legitimately don't see the relationship between Trump's acquiescence and Putin's boldness?
  • I asked for evidence Putin was being more bold than with past US administrations and didn't get any. Seems like he had no issue being bold in Syria and with Ukraine. In fact, seems like the right-leaning folks criticized Obama for not standing up to Putin so much so that the lefties started making jokes about how Putin was their man-crush.
  • With all the scrutiny over Trump ties to Russia and the "muh hacking" movement, where's the impeachment and treason trial? Without that, he's just as guilty of colluding with Russia as Hilary is for selling out American interests to foreign donors.
So pardon me if I:
  • Don't feel the need to step in for the UK. America isn't their mommy. They can speak for themselves.
  • Don't pretend like someone is really gonna start dropping nukes.
  • Take the attitude that it's put up or shut up. If they (UK) wanna do something do it (and we'll likely back 'em up). If not, skip the saber-rattling.
  • Feel like if the UK needs us to fight their battles then they better damn well check with us before they start threatening countries.
  • Don't see how Russians murdering traitors to their nation in a foreign country is my problem. We did the same recently and I've spoken out on it (like or unlike you?).
  • Prefer that if America did issue a statement it would be telling both sides to simmer down. I'm sure as fuck not interested in escalating on the behalf of others.

Yeah like the only country with a real military that backed up the USA in a war the rest of the world was opposing. Your analogy could not be any worse.
What exactly do you think Trump should have done here? Threatened to nuke Russia over something pretty silly and non-threatening? At least admit to yourself that if he had, you'd be on here calling him an unstable chicken hawk. There is literally nothing the guy can do that you wouldn't complain about.

Last edited:
What exactly do you think Trump should have done here? Threatened to nuke Russia over something pretty silly and non-threatening? At least admit to yourself that if he had, you'd be on here calling him an unstable chicken hawk. There is literally nothing the guy can do that you wouldn't complain about.

He could back up the UK with out threatening to nuke Russia ya know

Lmao.... isn't this obvious?

He could back up the UK with out threatening to nuke Russia ya know

Lmao.... isn't this obvious?
OK, what does "back up the UK" mean? The other poster was saying UK was just asking questions and were not aggressive at all, so back them up in what?

OK, what does "back up the UK" mean? The other poster was saying UK was just asking questions and were not aggressive at all, so back them up in what?
Condemn the attack , everyone knows what is going on , Putin could have had him offed and made it look like an accident, he's sending a message.

• I asked for evidence Putin was being more bold than with past US administrations and didn't get any. Seems like he had no issue being bold in Syria and with Ukraine. In fact, seems like the right-leaning folks criticized Obama for not standing up to Putin so much so that the lefties started making jokes about how Putin was their man-crush.
  • With all the scrutiny over Trump ties to Russia and the "muh hacking" movement, where's the impeachment and treason trial? Without that, he's just as guilty of colluding with Russia as Hilary is for selling out American interests to foreign donors.
So pardon me if I:
  • Don't feel the need to step in for the UK. America isn't their mommy. They can speak for themselves.
  • Don't pretend like someone is really gonna start dropping nukes.
  • Take the attitude that it's put up or shut up. If they (UK) wanna do something do it (and we'll likely back 'em up). If not, skip the saber-rattling.
  • Feel like if the UK needs us to fight their battles then they better damn well check with us before they start threatening countries.
  • Don't see how Russians murdering traitors to their nation in a foreign country is my problem. We did the same recently and I've spoken out on it (like or unlike you?).
  • Prefer that if America did issue a statement it would be telling both sides to simmer down. I'm sure as fuck not interested in escalating on the behalf of others.

Wow. This is surprising coming from you. Did not know this was in you.

Russia's not taken the UK seriously in years... Not sure what they thought they were going to achieve with their ultimatum.

I said your analogy was shitty and it was. Why don't we start with that before we move on to your bizarre rhetorical Q&A.

I said your analogy was shitty and it was. Why don't we start with that before we move on to your bizarre rhetorical Q&A.
Threatening a country that you can't handle because you're counting on someone with a bigger military to come to the rescue is what this was. OK fine, they're like a woman who comes in and kicks a guy her boyfriend just KO'd.

i have the feeling if the shit ever hit the fan that trump wouldn't honor article 5

Threatening a country that you can't handle because you're counting on someone with a bigger military to come to the rescue is what this was. OK fine, they're like a woman who comes in and kicks a guy her boyfriend just KO'd.

Are u drunk? Your analogies are getting worse. British soldiers have fought and died supporting US military interventions that the rest of Europe were MIA for. They did it not because they needed to, but because they wanted to ensure the US remained engaged / not isolated. They saw the USA as a strategic ally that would have their back.

Now as far as Trump's reaction goes, it should have been more like Tillerson's, stronger and faster. Still as of now I'll rate it as adequate, as after some muddling, he has said he is supporting the UK's strategy here, without your silliness about threatening nuclear war.

Maybe that's what Putin has on trump. A picture of his balls literally in Trump's mouth. I also wouldn't be surprised if Putin threatened to kill Trump a few times.
Always strikes me how many people on this site talk about dicks and balls in people mouths.

Are u drunk? Your analogies are getting worse. British soldiers have fought and died supporting US military interventions that the rest of Europe were MIA for. They did it not because they needed to, but because they wanted to ensure the US remained engaged / not isolated. They saw the USA as a strategic ally that would have their back.

Now as far as Trump's reaction goes, it should have been more like Tillerson's, stronger and faster. Still as of now I'll rate it as adequate, as after some muddling, he has said he is supporting the UK's strategy here, without your silliness about threatening nuclear war.
So what's the complaint? Of course they have, and of course they want a US military alliance. They couldn't get by without it.

Back