Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

crazy to think that the russian navy (which is rather decrepit in its own right) could easily blockade the british isles and the brits wouldn't be able to do shit

You're right it would be crazy to think that .

Let Russia and the UK deal with this between themselves. For the longest time people have said the US needs to stop meddling and acting like the world police. Now two countries are at odds with each other and we are expected to get involved.
What if Iran decides to attack the Israel?

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Russia is currently ranked as the second most powerful country on earth for military. We are sixth.

They have 3.3 million men ready to go and 800,000 waiting.

Not to mention their Naval and Air fleet ready to go.

We got 230,000 men ready for combat and a poultry 151,000 ready.

Not to mention we are soft as shit and half our country would turn on us from the inside if we went to war, we ain't what we used to be.

The Russians are hard and cold and merciless.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-kingdom
https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=russia

Let's be realistic if something started we would be waiting for the USA to send over 2 gigantic Naval fleets with thousands of men to defend our shores and without them we'd be fucked.

Basically all we have is the SAS, Royal Marines and UKAF

Russia is not to be taken lightly. But the Bear is far from it's prime, when the Red Army raped, pillaged and burned - that's not a figure of speech - it's way from Moscow to Berlin. Roughly 75% of the Russian Army are conscripts who only serve for around one year. And a year of service does not a professional soldier make.

The Russians got their shit pushed in during the first Chechen War, and had to pay a heavy price to grind out a hard fought victory in the second. The Russian Navy, while much bigger than the Royal Navy, isn't in great shape; remember the Russian ship with smoke belching out of it's deck?

I don't want to start a shooting war with Russia. They have the numbers, and were are nowhere near Full Training Camp shape. But the Russians aren't Fedor with That Look in his eyes either.

I dunno. Russia could probably carpet nuke the UK. UK will hit some big targets but Russia can hit the whole country.

If Russia nuked the UK, it would be like half a second before NATO lobbed literally every nuke in the arsenal over there.

MAD is about right for the prospects.

meh. Out of all the leaders, only Kim might be crazy enough to fire nukes first, but even I doubt that. Nothing will happen

They weren't attacked, stupid. There is no military conflict. Some lady basically said "be careful who you threaten". This doesn't have anything to do with Trump. My God, you people are obsessed.

A political assassination happened on their soil you selectively overly literal retard.

At what do you mean by "you people" you Putin/Trump sausage slurper!!!!!!

Tropic-Thunder-You-People-meme-gif.gif

UK's military is a shadow of its former self. They don't have the capability to take Russia head on in a war.
Not now but as said we got best allies

Putin is crazy but I don't think he'd start war with uk we got so many countries behind us

For a small country we got clout

Russia is not to be taken lightly. But the Bear is far from it's prime, when the Red Army raped, pillaged and burned - that's not a figure of speech - it's way from Moscow to Berlin. Roughly 75% of the Russian Army are conscripts who only serve for around one year. And a year of service does not a professional soldier make.

The Russians got their shit pushed in during the first Chechen War, and had to pay a heavy price to grind out a hard fought victory in the second. The Russian Navy, while much bigger than the Royal Navy, isn't in great shape; remember the Russian ship with smoke belching out of it's deck?

I don't want to start a shooting war with Russia. They have the numbers, and were are nowhere near Full Training Camp shape. But the Russians aren't Fedor with That Look in his eyes either.
Maybe it will be interesting for you. Couple of times I've seen Russian guys jokingly saying something like we are champions at joining armies of our enemy and I think they've mentioned that there were 2 millions Soviet citizens that fought for Third Reich. Or maybe not Soviet but Russians and maybe they weren't fighting but just surrendered to Nazis. But anyway it was something along these lines.

If it kicked off they would

Usa uk domainte Imo

I just pray to any god that will listen neither of our countries have to sacrifice our soldiers, just because Russia is being shit heels.

I just pray to any god that will listen neither of our countries have to sacrifice our soldiers, just because Russia is being shit heels.
I Dont think no war would ever happen we all got so many weapons now days it isnt 1945

Usa uk would win any war imo if it came to it

The White House released a statement on this. I assume the people flipping their shit that Trump didn't declare war on Russia immediately have some issue with this too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ttack-on-ex-russian-spy/ar-BBKdKRt?li=BBnb7Kz

The White House said in a statement Wednesday that it agreed with the British government's assessment that Russia was responsible for the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter in the U.K.

"The United States shares the United Kingdom's assessment that Russia is responsible for the reckless nerve agent attack on a British citizen and his daughter, and we support the United Kingdom's decision to expel Russian diplomats as a just response," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the statement.

"This latest action by Russia fits into a pattern of behavior in which Russia disregards the international rules-based order, undermines the sovereignty and security of countries worldwide, and attempts to subvert and discredit Western democratic institutions and processes," she continued.

"The United States is working together with our allies and partners to ensure that this kind of abhorrent attack does not happen again.

Simply stating "the US stands with it's allies" would be a tremendously powerful message.

Also, not firing Tillerson for speaking his mind.
He did say that, and so did his press secretary.

Tillerson was halfway out the door for like 10 months. Timing of the actual firing was pretty bad, but the only surprising thing was he wasn't gone sooner.

A political assassination happened on their soil you selectively overly literal retard.

At what do you mean by "you people" you Putin/Trump sausage slurper!!!!!!

Tropic-Thunder-You-People-meme-gif.gif
It was a Russian double agent, that is not an attack on the country and certainly not a declaration of war, and again, it had nothing to do with the US president, considering the guy was imprisoned in Russia before Trump was even a thing. Not every single thing that happens in the world is Trump's fault.

The White House released a statement on this. I assume the people flipping their shit that Trump didn't declare war on Russia immediately have some issue with this too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ttack-on-ex-russian-spy/ar-BBKdKRt?li=BBnb7Kz

The White House said in a statement Wednesday that it agreed with the British government's assessment that Russia was responsible for the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter in the U.K.

"The United States shares the United Kingdom's assessment that Russia is responsible for the reckless nerve agent attack on a British citizen and his daughter, and we support the United Kingdom's decision to expel Russian diplomats as a just response," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in the statement.

"This latest action by Russia fits into a pattern of behavior in which Russia disregards the international rules-based order, undermines the sovereignty and security of countries worldwide, and attempts to subvert and discredit Western democratic institutions and processes," she continued.

"The United States is working together with our allies and partners to ensure that this kind of abhorrent attack does not happen again.

And what did Trump himself have to say?

The same people talking about tillerson being fired due too Russia/trump collusion are the same people who thought tillerson was a trump pick because of Russian collusion.

Stop changing your narrative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back