Rural, suburban or city life?

Suburban for sure. I hate the traffic of cities, but I don't want to be stuck with shitty slow satellite internet.

Rural. I like to distance myself from society to an extent.

Grew up in the country on an acreage and used to hate the idea of the city life.

However now its only the city life for me. My condo and office must both be within walking distance of one another in whatever downtown city I settle in.

I am all about having every convince at my fingertips and not spending any time commuting or dealing with traffic.

Rural all the way. Cities are filled with assholes, liberals and commies.

Grew up in the city. Definitely prefer the burbs now. As I get older, the thought of rural is definitely more appealing than it used to be.

City and big city at that. If the city ain’t got a subway system it can stop with its of brand bullshit.

I will like a small costal town. I will always miss home.

Suburbs. I like having normal ameneties nearby and still being able to hit the city without too far of a drive.

Spent the first 5 years of my life in a terrace/tiny house suburb just next to the cbd. Spent the rest in the burbs a good 20-40 mins (depending on traffic) away.

Gotta say I’m a suburban boy (peace, quiet and space and all the reasons the other suburban posters prefer it), which is a shame because due to pop growth and non existent planning for said growth a house in the burbs in Sydney now costs multi millions and I’ll never be able to afford it (by the time I possibly could the city will be mega-arised and apartment only pretty much).

City most of the year supplemented by a couple months of country. Fuck the suburbs, it's like the worst of both worlds.

Suburban for sure. I hate the traffic of cities, but I don't want to be stuck with shitty slow satellite internet.
My thoughts exactly. Although, I can stand a weekend with shitty WiFi if i’m sitting by a fire drinking whiskey and telling stories. I’d need my civilization back though after a few days.

Cities are filled with assholes, liberals and commies.
I can’t argue this.

I love where I live because I'm in the suburbs, but the city is less than 10 minutes away.

Cities for sure. I like being able to walk places and everything to be close. I like mom and pop stores and local diners. Not to mention when I was living in Chicago, you didn't have to drive anywhere.

Suburbs are bland and all fit that same NIMBY, box/chain store blueprint.

Country is a great place to visit once in a while. Couldn't live there though, I hate the idea of having to drive 30 minutes to an hour to shop, interact with people, etc.

Hate the fucking city. Live in the suburbs but if I had a choice I'd move further out.

I’ve only been in the city a few times. Went to Las Vegas once and it was a cool sight from the Eiffel Tower thing they have there. But I couldn’t ever live in a city. I’m like 2 hours at least from the closest interstate highway.

Back