"Rural Republicans voting against their own interests"

Literally everything you said was

<TrumpWrong1>

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings so badly that you had to go back to your standard meme response. Run along little boy, it's probably snack time, mommy has your applesauce ready.

You are trying to put a label on me that doesn't fit, Rod.
It's not a partisan issue for me. Hardly any are. Its a government incompetence issue for me. Why would I trust the hucksters (bi-partisan) that fucked it up in the first place to place themselves on a commission to tell me why it was all fucked up?

Goddamn right I trust the reporter more. He didn't fuck it up in the first place.

What? How is the Senate and the House responsible of PRIVATE banks being run into the ground?

And the reported is throwing an opinion only, he didnt carried out a study to prove such a thing, unlike the Senate.

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings so badly that you had to go back to your standard meme response. Run along little boy, it's probably snack time, mommy has your applesauce ready.

My feelings are hurt?

I'm fine, not going anywhere.

It seems like my reality is hurting your feelings so you're trying to discredit/deny it.

Lending being up has nothing to do with if Dodd frank made it harder for regular folks to access money.

5 - again, improve your google ability,

http://www.military.com/topics/sequestration

6 - I'm fine with a court full of Scalias.

1.- Again, show the study that shows its harder due to regulation.

5.- Sequestration was carried out by a REPUBLICAN congress

6.- As if you cared one fucking bit for the republican institutions of the USA, you would be far happier in a shitty dictatorship.

My feelings are hurt?

I'm fine, not going anywhere.

It seems like my reality is hurting your feelings so you're trying to discredit/deny it.

If that's what you need to think to try to save a little face, guy.

Save face from what?

Being an actual adult?

From being outed once agian as a massive douchebag, on top of thinking that being Middle Class and having automatic withdrawl set up on your account was something to brag about on the internet? Yes, for all of that and some other stuff, too.

If we have a really stupid candidate with a hot Twitter account, we're most of the way there. Just need to put the right rhetoric in his mouth and we've got a hit
At least you're not stupid enough to put resources behind Hilary Clinton.

I run the place while shitting on you.

It's nice.
Remember the snapshot of your life when you posted that message.

Unless you change your attitude and become a greater asset to those who provide for you, you will go no further in life.

I keep seeing this opinion popping up from the liberal left. That poor, rural Americans that vote conservative are voting against their own interests because they are stupid and/or uneducated.
It seems like the concept of integrity doesn't really compute with democrats and maybe, just maybe, people with conservative views who don't believe in stealing from their neighbor through the force of the gubment are willing to put those beliefs ahead of their snap benefits at the voting booth.

Just sayn'

Amen

6.- As if you cared one fucking bit for the republican institutions of the USA, you would be far happier in a shitty dictatorship.

Says the guy from Mexico...

You should probably focus your attention on Making Mexico Great!!!

I'll just be over here enjoying my Freedom Fries.

I find it highly amusing that since the election, all liberals can do is try to convince us we should be unhappy with Trump. It's especially astonishing when folks from other countries do it. It will be worth reelection just to feast on the liberal tears. He's honestly more than we could have hoped for.

Last edited:
Says the guy from Mexico...

You should probably focus your attention on Making Mexico Great!!!

I'll just be over here enjoying my Freedom Fries.

Because i know what it is to live in a place with weak institutions its the reason why i care more about the solid institutions around the world that Americans that dont know real oppression.

But im glad we arrived at the point where you are going to attack me personally because you ran out of arguments.

Because i know what it is to live in a place with weak institutions its the reason why i care more about the solid institutions around the world that Americans that dont know real oppression.

But im glad we arrived at the point where you are going to attack me personally because you ran out of arguments.

What are you talking about?

I'm serious, you should focus your attention on your own country. It's not an insult, it's the truth. You need your own Donald Trump to come stand up to corruption.

Remind us again how voting for the party of big government, who have proven to be failures and liars, and war mongers, helps me be more free?

I just want to keep more of my own money and be told what I can do or say less. Democrats sure aren't supporting those issues. And don't even get me started on their foreign policy, military, etc stances.

It is controversial today to be proud of never taking welfare.

If poor Murkans are happy bending over and lubing up for rich mountebanks in suits, more power to them.

They seem content to watch their country slide into the status of a third-world banana republic because they think if they let let rich people steal from them theyll be treated better in Heaven or something.

Remember the snapshot of your life when you posted that message.

Unless you change your attitude and become a greater asset to those who provide for you, you will go no further in life.
<DisgustingHHH>

Way further than you.

If poor Murkans are happy bending over and lubing up for rich mountebanks in suits, more power to them.

They seem content to watch their country slide into the status of a third-world banana republic because they think if they let let rich people steal from them theyll be treated better in Heaven or something.
Not all of us, god damnit!

From being outed once agian as a massive douchebag, on top of thinking that being Middle Class and having automatic withdrawl set up on your account was something to brag about on the internet? Yes, for all of that and some other stuff, too.

Not bragging at all, you guys feel the need to attack me personally, just setting you straight.

and I hate all the music you like
tumblr_n92wdtdFAK1r7hjkqo7_500.gif

Back