RUMOR: Woodley vs Maia/Masvidal winner in the works for UFC 214

:rustled: PLEASE BE TRUE & PLEASE COME OUT UNSCATHED, MAIA/MAS.

Damn, that will be a quick turn around for a championship fight. I'm hoping Maia does his thing and wins without taking much damage.

Hope this is true, but didn't Tyron say he ALREADY had a 'surprise' opponent?

Makes me think he is doing a money-fight against someone undeserving. lol
Tyron is a teaser, I put no stock in what he or dizz says. Ffs he called out Maia on twitter after recording hours earlier on his podcast the announcement of the Wonderboy rematch, then he aired that shit later that same day. Also scheduling a title fight for 214 with the winner of 211 is a bit of gamble considering possible medical suspensions.

:rustled: PLEASE BE TRUE & PLEASE COME OUT UNSCATHED, MAIA/MAS.

Let's go Masvidal! He'd be my favorite champ since Lawler. I do kinda like Garbrandt too but other than that I'm not a big fan of any of the champs right now. I think Moose can change that too though.

Please Masvidal win this. Nothing against Maia but the Woodley match-up is terrible (remember Shields/Woodley) while Woodley vs Masvidal is great.

Please. A title fight that makes sense feels like a godsend at this point.

Stipe v. JDS
Aldo v. Holloway
Cody v. Dillashaw

Are all announced mate. If DC fights Jones I think they're doing pretty well. Idk bout the women divisions because I don't really pay attention tho.

I used to him as a rumor. & he's got many right as well. Can't be right every time.
Like which one ? All i seen was him saying Conor got ko which was wrong. He claimed Floyd and Conor was set which was wrong. Sure someone gonna get something right if they keep throwing shit on the wall. Eventually something gonna stick. Hes the worst source someone can use.

Jorge gonna have a lot of maia fans in tears

It's only been cool to like him the past year. He doesn't have that many fans. Just a bunch of ignorant sheep who recite what they see the popular kids writing.

Like which one ? All i seen was him saying Conor got ko which was wrong. He claimed Floyd and Conor was set which was wrong. Sure someone gonna get something right if they keep throwing shit on the wall. Eventually something gonna stick. Hes the worst source someone can use.
He was first to announce Cody vs Dom at 207 along with others I can't remember. If you ask him though he will more than happily show you his tweets, haha.

I just dont wanna see this guy with the belt anymore
006_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

Hopefully you guys can stop bitching and moaning about how fighters should only fight when you want them to fight

He was first to announce Cody vs Dom at 207 along with others I can't remember. If you ask him though he will more than happily show you his tweets, haha.
All i know about this guy is that he throws alot of shit on the wall.

Highely unlikely this is true. Woodley has already started his camp, while Maia-Masvidal has not even happened yet, winner might get injured or beat up and not get cleared to fight for the next 6 months or something.

Hopefully you guys can stop bitching and moaning about how fighters should only fight when you want them to fight

Fighters should only fight when I want them to fight god damn it.

Dana said he doesn't make fights on the night of a fight, then making a fight before the outcome of the first one happened, is more stupid.

What if one gets injured with a broken limb?
PED suspension?

Let the cards fall first.

Highely unlikely this is true. Woodley has already started his camp, while Maia-Masvidal has not even happened yet, winner might get injured or beat up and not get cleared to fight for the next 6 months or something.

If that's the case I can't really be angry. Champ should never have to wait for anyone so if he's ready to fight he needs an opponent. If not for one of these 2 idk who could be fighting him though. Lawler is #2 and scheduled to fight #9 Cerrone. #3 Thompson just fought Woodley twice. Maia is #4 and Masvidal is #7. #5 Rory and #6 Larkin are in bellator. Magny I guess? Weird.

Back