RUMOR: Woodley vs Maia/Masvidal winner in the works for UFC 214

I know we all have given Tyrone crap for being so vocal about stupid shit but as far as champions go, he should be respected for actually defending his title against top contenders not once, not twice, but going on three times. In this day and age that's rare among champions.
Mad respect.

Not really. It isn't by choice. He begged to fight Nick Diaz, Bisping, tried to duck wonderboy both times.

UFC just dad dicked him and told him he had no say in the matter because he's got 137k twitter followers and one of the most unpopular champs in the UFC.

Not really. It isn't by choice. He begged to fight Nick Diaz, Bisping, tried to duck wonderboy both times.

UFC just dad dicked him and told him he had no say in the matter because he's got 137k twitter followers and one of the most unpopular champs in the UFC.
he should have engaged Conor during the UFC 205-beef they had.

The winner of the 211 fight is likely to have not taken much if any damage, the more you think about it. Either Masvidal stays standing and smashes him or Maia takes him down with ease and does his thing.

Winner will be a deserving title contender.

Exactly my point ww is turning in to shit
Do you Wish for a GSP return in the WW division after he fights hopefully just one time in MW?

Or are you this amazing person that Wish for the resurrection of Robbie Lawler?

What should happen for WW-divison to turn to GOLD again?

so the winner, who may have a medical suspension will get under 2 months to train for a title fight? well then...

Do you Wish for a GSP return in the WW division after he fights hopefully just one time in MW?

Masvidal fan lol? Look ya gsp, Robbie , if Condit gets his shit together to bad Johnny moved up I could keep going but I'm sure you get my point . Truth is ww is the weakest it's been in yrs . When 38yr old maia a gatekeeper and Jorge the epitome of gatekeeper are fighting for ts than yes it's a weak division sorry to hurt your feelings bro.

he should have engaged Conor during the UFC 205-beef they had.

Yea kind of hilarious he tries to fight Diaz who hasn't won a fight in 5 years, but tries to take the high road with Conor. Bro you already sold any bit of respectability you had. A beef with Conor could raise the possibility of the fight a good amount, and even if it didn't it'd get his name out there and maybe he'd have more followers than my pet turtle on twitter. He's just terrible at promoting himself lol

And why the fuck can't Lawler come back and look great ? He would sure as hell beat masvidal who couldn't even hang at lw and has beat nobody of note at ww other than another lw reject in cerrone

And why the fuck can't Lawler come back and look great ? He would sure as hell beat masvidal who couldn't even hang at lw and has beat nobody of note at ww other than another lw reject in cerrone

I wouldn't be so sure. We're seeing post USADA Robbie, and on top of coming off the sauce he's been in an insane amount of wars lately and is battle worn as shit.

I expect a massive decline from Robbie.

I wouldn't be so sure. We're seeing post USADA Robbie, and on top of coming off the sauce he's been in an insane amount of wars lately and is battle worn as shit.

I expect a massive decline from Robbie.
Lawler competed twice under usada rory mac 2 and condit . And has in a yr off since he was ko'd he should be fine and I fully expect him to ko cerrone

Masvidal fan lol? Look ya gsp, Robbie , if Condit gets his shit together to bad Johnny moved up I could keep going but I'm sure you get my point . Truth is ww is the weakest it's been in yrs . When 38yr old maia a gatekeeper and Jorge the epitome of gatekeeper are fighting for ts than yes it's a weak division sorry to hurt your feelings bro.
you never hurt em, my friend I want Robbie to return too

I want em to sign MVP from Bellator too.

Bellator has almost a better WW division then UFC right now, I mean if they would sign 1-2 more top10 WW's from UFC then Bellator is the org for WW fights, don't ya agree with me?

But what about Gunnar Nelson & Stephen Thompson, both of them are elite in my humble opionon, I think Stephen Thompson would give almost all of them hell, even if I really don't wanna watch a third fight with Woodley and him.

There are still opportunity to evolve the UFC WW division with fun fights the coming years.

I Already look forward to Robbie Lawler vs Donald Cerrone, I really think Kamaru Usman will continue to win and climb up in the rankings, so it's a time of developement, Woodley will lose his belt and hopefully someone more entertaining will headline cards

more predicting obvious shit from Dizz to keep up the 50-50

Isn't it obvious that Woodley will fight the winner of that fight?

The UFC 214 part is an ass-pull though. Who knows what kind of injuries the winner of that fight will come out with, The UFC knows better than that, But hey, Dizz will get his clicks.

Great if it happens but the winner might end up not being able to fight 90+ days.

maybe his chin has declined after a couple of wars? But sure Lawler would give Masvidal hell

True but he wants to make money while champ and Conor is the money fight for him so he FUCKING blew it
I don't know if it really matters when you consider they'd promote it as Conor looking to become three division champ.

Shit sells itself no matter who it's against.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back