Rumor: Nunez vs Shechenko to headline UFC 213. WIll do 1million+ PPV buys

Nice thread OP

By your terrible logic doesn't nate do better as a ppv headliner?

Will do bigger numbers then ward/kovalev 2

I know youre trolling here but this fight is actually deserving of a main event spot on PPV. Very much looking forward to it as is any other legit MMA fan. WAR Shevchenko

"If you're not hyped about the women's 135 title fight, you're not a legit fan"

.... things u won't hear in boxing

I'm ALL over this.

Don't give a flyin fuck how it sells.

I expect to be entertained.

EDIT...

If Bullet had just one more round. She would have won with a finish.

Agreed. A lot of people seem to cry a lot in here. These are probably the people who call themselves "hardcore."

The rematch will be a great fight.

Don't know about huge buys. She has been on stacked events. But I love that match-up. Just Bang!!!

I love Shevchenko, but who cares about Nunes lol. She complained about Ronda not being humble and look at Nunes now lmao. I can't wait for Shevchenko to beat her ugly ass.

Lol, it won't sell 500k without strong co-main. And even then it's gonna be hard

"If you're not hyped about the women's 135 title fight, you're not a legit fan"

.... things u won't hear in boxing
Boxing is a one dimensional sport. Not sure what point youre trying to make.

About WMMA headlining, think of it this way. You get the more important fights out of the way first, then you can relax. people who are done can also leave early and go to bed or do something else.

Boxing is a one dimensional sport. Not sure what point youre trying to make.

My point is that no matter how many "dimensions" they have a 135 pound woman can't beat up an average-sized man in the crowd, therefor I'm not impressed with their skills.

And for as dumb as they're supposed to be, at least boxing fans acknowledge this, and don't have the nerve to act like ur not a real fan if u don't not only appreciate, but "get excited" for 135 pound women's fights.

And people like u wanna act like Bethe Correia is more skilled than Terrence Crawford, cuz boxing is "one dimensional". Keep streaming bro. U know damn well u and the other "hardcores" arent paying for shit.

CoGar vs Doug is already confirmed co-headliner.

Also CoGar co-headlined Nunez his last fight
CoGar coheadlined rousey. Not Nunes. Maybe there will be 3 titles on the line... I really don't see nunes/shev headlining over tj/Cody if it's just those 2 title fights

hqdefault.jpg

It's amazing how different she looks like with make up on.
Cover girl is a hell of a product.

My point is that no matter how many "dimensions" they have a 135 pound woman can't beat up an average-sized man in the crowd, therefor I'm not impressed with their skills.

And for as dumb as they're supposed to be, at least boxing fans acknowledge this, and don't have the nerve to act like ur not a real fan if u don't not only appreciate, but "get excited" for 135 pound women's fights.

And people like u wanna act like Bethe Correia is more skilled than Terrence Crawford, cuz boxing is "one dimensional". Keep streaming bro. U know damn well u and the other "hardcores" arent paying for shit.

The fight is in the United States.

The average man in the U.S. is 5'9 195lbs, a 39 inch waist and a 5.1 inch penis.

So basically... short, fat with a tiny dick and a big mouth. And no, they couldnt kick either of their asses.

Back