Rumor: Nunez vs Shechenko to headline UFC 213. WIll do 1million+ PPV buys

Valentina is arguably the most talented WMMA fighter in the world, and if she gets past Nunes and Joanna gets past Andrade there's a chance we'll see that debate at 125.

I'm psyched :eek:

charlie-getting-pshyched-hq.gif

I think Nunes will win but if she doesn't finish Valentina in the first 2, then Nunes will get finished in the. Championship rounds.

Dizz is fake news, and repeatedly wrong:

Is dizz he dude that said Conor got sparring in the Eddie fight? And then back tracked like a bitch when someone from the camp called him out on it?

take a 0 off that buy estimate and you might be right.

Another UFC shill who will buy whatever Dana's selling without question.

Wandy and Chael are all-time greats who have a legitimate rivalry and Fedor is the goat. Mitrione is the best fighter they could send in to fight Fedor so I have no problem with it. If Fedor signed with UFC they'd probably send him in against some reality show contestant or pro wrestler or something stupid like that.
Chael an ATG?

DELETE your account now.

Most fighters would win if they finished their opponents, right? Not all, but a finish would end things in most fights. She had nothing for Nunes until she gassed and she won a grappling exchange.
Read the whole post. He was saying that she would have finished if there was another round. Nice try being a smartass though.

Sure it will do 1 million buys......................

........... IF
Jones vs Cormier 2
Cain vs Ngannou
Cruz vs Dodson
Lawler vs Diaz
Was all on it too...

This is probably the only wmma fight I can say I'd have any interest in.

This would be OKAY as a co main for 212. Headliner for the big July card? What are they trying to achieve with all this WMMA shit

Huge if true, WME will pay off it's debt in no time.

Dizz is fake news, and repeatedly wrong:

Serious question: who the fuck are these people and why does anyone care? "Dizz" "Front Row Brian" etc. etc. - who the fuck are these people?

I hope he is wrong because I'm planning on going to 214 and Jones/DC 2 better be the headliner.
I'll be there too. Crossing my fingers that Jones asks Dana for D.C. upon return

Back