Rumor: Nunez vs Shechenko to headline UFC 213. WIll do 1million+ PPV buys

Is this the guy that says CoGar and Trius or is that some other retard?

I don't believe this would headline over garbrandt vs tj... but what do I know
CoGar vs Doug is already confirmed co-headliner.

Also CoGar co-headlined Nunez his last fight

Can they not just give Nate a good sum and have him face Ferguson? I'm intrigued by Shevchenko/Nunes rematch, but the UFC seem to be incapable of understanding how to do big events without Conor or Ronda, and even then they struggle (remember the poster for Dos Anjos/McGregor?)

I'm ALL over this.

Don't give a flyin fuck how it sells.

I expect to be entertained.

EDIT...

If Bullet had just one more round. She would have won with a finish.

Most likely imo...

Main event: GSP vs. Bisping
Co-Main: Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw

Friday Night TUF finale headliner: Nunes vs. Shevchenko

Nunez is the highest draw right now in the UFC

She averages 1 million + PPV buys as a headliner.

CoGar's last fight as co-headliner drew 1 million PPV buys

Finally WME will make some $$$

where in that twitter source does it say "headline" ?

I'm ALL over this.

Don't give a flyin fuck how it sells.

I expect to be entertained.

EDIT...

If Bullet had just one more round. She would have won with a finish.

Most fighters would win if they finished their opponents, right? Not all, but a finish would end things in most fights. She had nothing for Nunes until she gassed and she won a grappling exchange.

Good chick fight, although it will be evident Nunes did 1 mil ppv because of Rousey

Funny you would post rumors that some troll is spitting. You both can go play somewhere

Funny when people confuse sexism with being a sophisticated fight fan.

Only way Shevchenko loses is if Nunes stops her in the first two, and i have a hard time seeing that happening.

And that's why you're part of the problem. Dana LOVES idiots like you who will buy anything he sells them.

Funny you are calling everyone idiots yet youre the only one too stupid to recognize this is a troll thread.

Also obviously this wouldnt headlined over Cogar vs Dillashaw.

Btw a card with Nunes vs Svechenko and Garbrandt vs Dillashaw cant compete with ppvs deaturing in their prime studs like Wandy, Chael, Fedor and Meathead

Funny you are calling everyone idiots yet youre the only one too stupid to recognize this is a troll thread.

Also obviously this wouldnt headlined over Cogar vs Dillashaw.

Btw a card with Nunes vs Svechenko and Garbrandt vs Dillashaw cant compete with ppvs deaturing in their prime studs like Wandy, Chael, Fedor and Meathead

Another UFC shill who will buy whatever Dana's selling without question.

Wandy and Chael are all-time greats who have a legitimate rivalry and Fedor is the goat. Mitrione is the best fighter they could send in to fight Fedor so I have no problem with it. If Fedor signed with UFC they'd probably send him in against some reality show contestant or pro wrestler or something stupid like that.

Back