Rumor: Bethesda Developing Game Of Thrones RPG

If the combat is anything like Skyrim I'll be skipping this.

So much hate up in here. People gonna have 338 hours played and leaving a steam review of "Sucks".

Was it just me or was fallout 4 one of the biggest dissapointments in game history

IMO it was a great game, BUT the fact that it looked and felt exactly like Fallout 3 and New Vegas was definitely a big let down, and pretty inexcusable.

But I will buy anything Game of Thrones pretty much.

Sold a shitload
Off the back of 3 and Vegas but damn, for me it was such a let down.

Everyone that I know that played it was dissapointed, might give it another run through and hopefully changes my mind.

Was it just me or was fallout 4 one of the biggest dissapointments in game history
I did find it to be disappointing for the most part, however i still enjoyed the game for what it offered. Not as much as New Vegas, though.

Pretty much just you. Or at least groups of people prone to overwhelming hyperbole. There have been legendarily disappointing and underwhelming games, FO 4 doesn't even come to that. It's biggest criticism is it wasn't a huge leap from the previous game. A legitimate gripe, sure, but hardly worth some of the flack it gets. Sometimes super popular developers just get hate on account of their popularity.

Haven't played it yet, but I can't possibly imagine it being anywhere near as disappointing as say Duke Nukem Forever.

Great game.

Didn't need the fucking neckbeard Minecraft bullshit slapped on it.

im gonna be a dwarf with a magical cock
No talking!!
latest

How much do they cost?
Was just about to bring that up lol.

So pay money for the game, then pay modders money to fix the glitches, gameplay and graphics, taking their cut afterwards.

What a genius business strategy.

How much do they cost?
Free. Never paid for a mod unless it ended up ending up being it's own game like Day of Defeat or something. There are literally thousands of mods for you to turn the game into exactly what you've ever wanted. The FREE combat mods I run are great, realistic enemy AI, more damage, I think 50 added spells and something like 50 new perks as well as several overhauls. Added weapons, Game of Thrones shit. It's great.

Was just about to bring that up lol.

So pay money for the game, then pay modders money to fix the glitches, gameplay and graphics, taking their cut afterwards.

What a genius business strategy.

It is. Modding communities keep games going, the content creation club shit is dumb because you can get even better mods off Nexus or even Bethesda.net.

I don't have any clue why someone would bitch about mods, you can make your perfect idea of a Bethesda game because of them.

Back