Roy Nelson. Holy. Bleep.

If Rogan was commentating, we'd hear all about how Roy has "GOD GIVEN POWER; YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT POWER!!!!" about 10 times a minute.

I think the fight to make is Mark Hunt vs Roy Nelson. I don't even know who the fuck would win that one but I want to see it, badly.

Damn. Figured it was going to play out that way. Glad I didn't see that live.

This was one of the dumbest matchups I've seen, it was extremely obvious what was going to happen especially with Big Nogs chin being nonexistant these days.

this i didn't watch the fight but just kept refreshing the play by play expecting this result. Srsly his camp should not have let him take this fight. nelsons ground game negates nogs and striking wise nog just doesnt have the speed or defence to deal with that right hand.

If Rogan was commentating, we'd hear all about how Roy has "GOD GIVEN POWER; YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT POWER!!!!" about 10 times a minute.

"UNBELIEVABLE!!"
"Annnndd it's all over!"
"UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE!"

Lol, vicious! Lol at anyone claiming Nog was still in the top 10 before this.

You just have to put his arms together and he'll fit perfectly in the coffin.

Holy shit.

Need the Herman gif in there as well.

I think that was the first time Nog went completely out. I kinda expected it though, that right hand is deceptively quick and Nog doesn't exactly have great movement. He's very stiff. I felt the only way Nog would win would be to clinch up and try and get the takedown.

It was hard to imagine Nog being able to avoid that right hand, or even take it.

Nog needs to retire. I'm a fan, but shit, it's been a decade since his Fedor fights where he got punished. Walk away with your brain in tact man.

Nelson gets destroyed by anyone in the top 5

Back