Roy Nelson. Holy. Bleep.

Great minds, you know... :icon_lol:

Cheers.

Cheers man!

1375843088891.gif

Props to Hunt for eating that though.

Cain put him out plain as day

velasquez-quick-ko-nog.gif

Yes, he was out for a split second, but reacted immediately, this time he went completely stiff and I believe was out for a good 30 seconds or so (couldn't really tell due to the big crowd of people around him).

Hendo has knocked out more fighters with his. And generally higher level fighters as well.

Hendo has the greatest right hand of all time in terms of sheer destruction.

Cheers man!

1375843088891.gif

Props to Hunt for eating that though.

Yeah. Hunt is one tough son of a bitch.

Even before he got kicked in the head, he ate a HUGE left hand that rocked him badly.

I mean, it took JDS a clean massive left hook, a clean hook kick, and then a massive clean right hand while Hunt was on the ground to put him out.

Take him to the later rounds and you are good. Those last rounds of the DC and Miocic fights were pretty embarrassing to watch on Roy's behalf.

Unfortunately this fight was a done deal when it was signed and everyone knew it. Nog likes to go chin for chin these days standing and the only guy he is going to beat doing that at this point is Brendan Schaub.

Wait really? Because every time he throws it it's telegraphed at fuck.

Not taking anything for Roy but I saw that coming a mile away

I know he has a 2 to 3 step hop with his hand cocked way down. What else would he be doing with it?
I have no idea how trained guys get caught with it at least hendo set his last one up with a feint for a take down and then punched I see nothing in Roy's deliver that would mean anything other than a punch from downtown.

I felt genuinely worried for nog that Ko looked like it coulda killed
Someone

Easiest 500 dollars made this year. Any person really familiar with these two fighters and their situations at this moment know this was the only way this matchup could've ended.

Big Nog should've retired two years ago.

Easiest 500 dollars made this year. Any person really familiar with these two fighters and their situations at this moment know this was the only way this matchup could've ended.

Big Nog should've retired two years ago.

Hindsight is always 20/20. I was still very confident an old nog would still outbox Nelson but c'est la vie. and yes he should have retired a while ago.

Beat fringe top ten fighter easily, move up, fight a contender, lose, beat a fringe...

Back