Roy Nelson. Holy. Bleep.

It's been annoying this week to see people saying that Nog will easily get out of the way of the telegraphed overhand right.
Why do people insist on lying to themselves?

Of course Roy was going to knock him out. It was as near to a certainty as you get in this sport....

This was one of the dumbest matchups I've seen, it was extremely obvious what was going to happen especially with Big Nogs chin being nonexistant these days.

that shit would put any hw out... it was right on jaw...

To be fair we also expected Big Nog to get canned by Shaub and we all saw how that turned out.

But yes, this was always Big Nog's fight to lose

Wait really? Because every time he throws it it's telegraphed at fuck.

Not taking anything for Roy but I saw that coming a mile away

This. Everyone in the arena, bar one person, saw that coming.

The gif captures that perfectly.

I'm a big Nog fan, but I stood up and shouted out of excitement when that KO happened.

Roy is 7-5 in the ufc. 7 (T)KOs wins, 5 unanimous decision losses

the way he set up that 2nd right hand that dropped Nog was awesome.... and obviously the one that finished it was also a bit of a peach lol

When he throws it the way he did that last one anyone will go down. He puts his fat ass into the punch and his opponents collapse. Feel bad for Nog. He took bad punishment. Nelson looked really good. He immediately adjusted when he saw Nog trying to duck down to avoid the overhand and turned it into and uppercut to start the trouble for Nog. That right hand is vicious.

What kinda beast is this guy...he hits like a truck

Roy+Nelson+vs.+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira.gif

Thanks for the gif. Holy shit that was brutal.

Roy is 7-5 in the ufc. 7 (T)KOs wins, 5 unanimous decision losses

lol thats why if I'm ever in a bar fight, I want that guy in my posse. Just give me the guy who won't die no matter how hard he gets hit.

When he throws it the way he did that last one anyone will go down. He puts his fat ass into the punch and his opponents collapse. Feel bad for Nog. He took bad punishment. Nelson looked really good. He immediately adjusted when he saw Nog trying to duck down to avoid the overhand and turned it into and uppercut to start the trouble for Nog. That right hand is vicious.

Yeah, he landed a really nice uppercut that rocked the fuck outta Nog. Can't believe he survived in zombie mode as long as he did. He was on his ass twice before the KO. Ouch.

You can be sure that anyone with a Shogun, Wanderlei or Anderson avatar will be butthurt about this.

Back