Roy Nelson: Fighters abuse PEDs so that's why I don't look like a typical UFC fighter

I bet Big Country has lower fat % than 1/5 and better cardio than 4/5 of everyone on this forum. And he can kick everyone's ass.

I bet Big Country has lower fat % than 1/5 and better cardio than 4/5 of everyone on this forum. And he can kick everyone's ass.

lower fat %? no
better cardio? possibly
can kick my ass? sure

that said, he is right about _a lot_ of fighters being on peds.
if you look at physiques of like trujillo there is no way on earth you can achieve that without a cycle or 5.

Roy probably doesn't need PEDs to trim off that fat, but I do think he's right that many fighters abuse PEDs.

God bless PEDs,so average UFC fighters don't look like Roy Nelson! :D

I think I remember Barnette being a fat fuck while using PEDs. Maybe Roy needs be tested.

Nah, Roy looks the way he looks because he probably ate everything in sight since he was a child and doesn't have a clear sense of what to eat and what not to eat and how much to eat. The guy can definitely lose a ton of weight if he was serious about it but why bother if he's winning and probably feels that losing weight wouldn't serve as an advantage?

I really like Roy Nelson. He really wants a clean sport, and i cant blaim him for it. He does not want to see the credibility for the sport get unraveled due to steroids.

Back