Roy Nelson: Fighters abuse PEDs so that's why I don't look like a typical UFC fighter

Not everybody has the genes to be fat. Some guys are just naturally shredded - especially if they put the work in.

Or possibly because you go to McDonalds every other day. Just a thought.

War Nelson!!

I actually think his last couple fights he has looked very good.
You can deffinately see the Muscle deffination under his first layer and his belly has gotten smaller.

I think he is just comfortable with his size I know people who have lost a ton of weight and been miserable put the weight back on to an extent but worked on cardio and changed their life style and was much happier.

I felt the comment was pretty tongue in cheek and should be taken with a grain of salt like most things he says.

Don't really understand the butthert hatred towards him..... What he is doing is obviously working the man is winning fights......

I mean look at Bisping the man is ripped a cardio machine and still loses..... Who are you to say that BC would be a better fighter without his tum tum.... That is just stupid.

Like I said before WAR NELSON !!!

That interview probably makes every obese fan somehow feel justified in not being in shape.

That interview probably makes every obese fan somehow feel justified in not being in shape.

On what planet is Roy obese?? Seriously he isn't that fucking fat LOL :eek:

Well that and he has far too many delicious things in his fridge

Nelson looks the way he does because he has no dietary discipline, not because he's not doping. I liked him on fb because he said he would go to LHW, but he isn't. Now I'm getting a steady stream of uneducated jibberish in my fb news feed. I get enough bad grammer on sd.

On what planet is Roy obese?? Seriously he isn't that fucking fat LOL :eek:

You took my post wrong. I think this comment as well as some of Roy's fans are overweight people who are delusional and think their body is sufficient for fighting. This comment will do no more help as it leads to the "any guy who has muscle must be using roids" mentality.

Time for some pink slime n trans fats. Yum time

Don't order an entire bucket of chicken and cut down on proportions to look like a fit fighter. Your HW so who really gives a damn? :icon_chee

Nelson looks the way he does because he has no dietary discipline, not because he's not doping. I liked him on fb because he said he would go to LHW, but he isn't. Now I'm getting a steady stream of uneducated jibberish in my fb news feed. I get enough bad grammer on sd.

yes, clearly all his stupidity must be rubbing off on you

2h6et93.gif

All you guys who are hatin on Big Country I bet y'all take Roids to look good at the club with your bf.

I like Roy, he is definitely talented and a great fighter. Truth is he feels that he performs best with the fat on him, and he and his camp are okay with it. Fedor was the same way, he always had love handles but still dominated.
If you think about it, it wasn't until "American MMA" rose to fame that guys started getting leaner and more muscular. I think it's just as much a cultural thing as it is functional, plus its known that Dana White encourages fighters to get ripped. How many "I TRANE UFC" bros would buy a ppv if the whole card was guys that looked like Roy?

Well... you can't deny Roy Nelson is a talented guy. Morbidly obese, doesn't do PEDs, and still wins a lot of fights against shredded (and apparently doped-up) dudes.

That's talent.

Back