Roy Nelson: Fighters abuse PEDs so that's why I don't look like a typical UFC fighter

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

14:14

"People in our sport tend to abuse PEDs so that's the reason I probably don't look like the typical UFC fighter."

Yeah...
In all sports some guys have said things like that and then got caught
Saying it does not mean you don't do it

I'm looking forward to the day that Nelson gets KO'ed. Kind of makes me wish JDS could fight him again.

I wish Roy would take mma seriously and stop abusing cheeseburgers.

I'm looking forward to the day that Nelson gets KO'ed. Kind of makes me wish JDS could fight him again.

That's a negative outlook brother, I'm sure Roy is not sitting at home in his room wishing for you to be knocked out

And you will be waiting a very long time

Yes Roy, I'm sure eating Burger King everyday isn't the real reason you look the way you do.

x3xv0p.jpg

This was before Andrei lost to Fedor and magically transformed into a "can", of course.

Fighters abuse PEDs, Roy abuses Burger King.

In a sport so tough, you just have to.

This guy is lazy, fat, and has no concern on his health whatsoever. Being active helps, being fat sets you back to zero.

lazy? come down to see him at the mayweather gym sometime and go through what he goes through. I GUARANTEE you cant hang with him. in fact, i am 99.9% sure that no other heavyweight have the punch output he has in training. he regularly puts in over 600 punches per round, which is about what a boxing middleweight does.

Roy just insulted every single fighter in his division - none of them have his belly.

Roy, you abuse Burger King and sugar! How does a man who works out all day have too much fat! I'd look like Brad Pitt in Troy (like quite a few UFC fighters) if I was on your routine.

So why don't he even look like the average guy?

I expect to hear this bullshit from regular fat people that don't want to even work out a little, not a UFC fighter.

You don't need PED's to lose an enormous gut. He doesn't even look like the average person.

That being said, he's still a good fighter. I think he finishes Miocic.

That's a negative outlook brother, I'm sure Roy is not sitting at home in his room wishing for you to be knocked out

And you will be waiting a very long time

amen

If the guy cut his sugar input he just might be a real contender, not the almost contender he always is.

Damn, he could be LHW or MW contender.

Back