Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

By posting facts that you would prefer not be mentioned. Odd definition of dishonest.

The fact that you quote one guy who doesn't remember the ban that a lot of other people do remember it means what? Nothing but that that guy doesn't remember it. You know damn well that Moore did what he's accused of and was banned from the mall, but you don't care as long as he has the correct letter next to his name.

The mall manager and head of security at the time BOTH said it didn't happen. You keep posting (mostly unnamed sources) saying that they remember HEARING THAT IT HAPPENED. One of the quoted source for hearing it was true even said he saw Moore at the mall after the supposed ban.

Slice it any way you want, but to any rational human the 2 guys that would know one way or the other saying it didn't happen are more credible than a dozen people who say they heard the rumor.

Yes, it's a fact that some people heard or claim to have heard a rumor. The rumor itself has been proven false by the 2 guys with actual knowledge of the malls workings.

Look at how hateful and dim this guy is. That's what I'm talking about. He's happy to defend a child molester because he has such hatred for people who aren't racists.

I'll let LI defend himself, but how does race play into this?

Did the snowflake concede yet?

the work "snowflake" needs to come to a swift end. it had its day when it was a clever reference to the entitled millennials but its now been appropriated to mean, "that person that has a view different from my own."

the work "snowflake" needs to come to a swift end. it had its day when it was a clever reference to the entitled millennials but its now been appropriated to mean, "that person that has a view different from my own."
I would include the following words too:

Fake news

Cuck

Liberal

SJW

The mall manager and head of security at the time BOTH said it didn't happen.

You quoted one guy saying that he didn't remember it, while I quoted several people saying that they did.

Yes, it's a fact that some people heard or claim to have heard a rumor. The rumor itself has been proven false by the 2 guys with actual knowledge of the malls workings.

At best, you have it as he-said/she-said, but the problem with that is that there are a lot more people quoted as saying that they remember it than saying that they don't. Again, I think you're being disingenuous. You know it's true and that Moore is a creep. You're just defending him out of partisanship, which I think is sick.

Ask him. His thing is just constantly calling people racists, and it seems to be motivated by whites (or people he assumes are white) not being racists.

The mall manager and head of security at the time BOTH said it didn't happen. You keep posting (mostly unnamed sources) saying that they remember HEARING THAT IT HAPPENED. One of the quoted source for hearing it was true even said he saw Moore at the mall after the supposed ban.

Slice it any way you want, but to any rational human the 2 guys that would know one way or the other saying it didn't happen are more credible than a dozen people who say they heard the rumor.

Let's be clear..im not a fan of Moore. And glad he lost.

However, I'm not cool with and question the veracity of the accusations against him based off these spurious accounts of him being banned from malls...

I mean, if it was documented or widely known, then sure more people would be able to confirm this. How many have verified this?

Apparently questioning accusations is now = supporting a pedo.

In this case, it's referring to Moore's being a sore loser.

The pedo lost, get over it.

Great. Now let's put him on trial and see if he's actually a pedo.

Did everyone forget that he was accused of a crime? Or do you just not care so long as he lost the election?

It's true, too. Look through his posting history. It's all stuff like that. Dude doesn't really know stuff about, like, issues, and doesn't make arguments, but he really passionately hates a lot of decent and intelligent people, and he never explains why other than weird accusations of dishonesty or thinking that everyone is a racist.
Yeah, he's shitting up my Iran thread as we type.

@PainIsLIfe

This is the post I wrote to you

That's a fair statement except their names are out and 1 person has been accused of committing 2 heinous acts; 1 of which has no statute of limitations.

If anyone believes the allegations they should be screaming at local officials to investigate and charge Moore.

Let's be clear..im not a fan of Moore. And glad he lost.

However, I'm not cool with and question the veracity of the accusations against him based off these spurious accounts of him being banned from malls...

I mean, if it was documented or widely known, then sure more people would be able to confirm this. How many have verified this?

Apparently questioning accusations is now = supporting a pedo.
I'm not a racist, but...

Great. Now let's put him on trial and see if he's actually a pedo.

Did everyone forget that he was accused of a crime? Or do you just not care so long as he lost the election?
If there is enough evidence for even a good shot at a conviction, I'd support it.

I would include the following words too:

Fake news

Cuck

Liberal

SJW

More importantly can we ban the phrase 'shoved down our throat'? I swear I'm gonna explode if I have to hear much more of it.

More importantly can we ban the phrase 'shoved down our throat'? I swear I'm gonna explode if I have to hear much more of it.
Hmm I haven't noticed that one as much but you could be right. I would like to add "safespace" too.

LMAO, despite all the political insanity of the last 18 months, that one still got me. I went full Doc Rivers' face right away.
i just sat there blank faced like an idiot thinking, 'that can't be what she had scripted on that piece of paper...right?'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back