Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

Jacky, you're being dishonest again. The current mall owners said that they don't have records going back that far. Johny Adams was the head of security in the 70s and 80s:

“In my 26 years working at Gadsden Mall, I never heard anything about Roy Moore being banned from the mall or any other mention of issues concerning him. As the Operations Manager overseeing Mall Security, I would have been aware of something like that.” – Johnny Adams​

I don't belong to a party.

Defending? I said investigate and charge him.

And you're still posting a link that straight out says that people "HEARD" it. ie it's rumor Jack. Even the one of the people on record said they saw him at the mall after this alleged ban - obviously it was false or no one was enforcing it.

10/10.

Facts are the kryptonite of partisan fucksticks

Jacky, you're being dishonest again.

By posting facts that you would prefer not be mentioned. Odd definition of dishonest.

The fact that you quote one guy who doesn't remember the ban that a lot of other people do remember it means what? Nothing but that that guy doesn't remember it. You know damn well that Moore did what he's accused of and was banned from the mall, but you don't care as long as he has the correct letter next to his name.

Look at how hateful and dim this guy is. That's what I'm talking about. He's happy to defend a child molester because he has such hatred for people who aren't racists.

...and Gloria Allred laughed all the way to the bank.
has she ever stepped into a courtroom? it seems her business model is essentially take payment from client, set up press conference, agree to settlement and take another payment.

By posting facts that you would prefer not be mentioned. Odd definition of dishonest.

The fact that you quote one guy who doesn't remember the ban that a lot of other people do remember it means what? Nothing but that that guy doesn't remember it. You know damn well that Moore did what he's accused of and was banned from the mall, but you don't care as long as he has the correct letter next to his name.

Look at how hateful and dim this guy is. That's what I'm talking about. He's happy to defend a child molester because he has such hatred for people who aren't racists.

More dishonesty...

I hate racists...which is why I don't like you...

I don't like partisan hacks...which is why I don't like you.

I hate liars...which is why i don't like you

More dishonesty...

I hate racists...which is why I don't like you...

I don't like partisan hacks...which is why I don't like you.

I hate liars...which is why i don't like you

When have I ever lied? You just make that accusation when someone disagrees with you, no? How am I a partisan hack? You're defending Moore. I've never done anything so degrading in the name of hackery. You also seem to accuse people of being racists constantly and with no justification.

Jacky, you're being dishonest again. The current mall owners said that they don't have records going back that far. Johny Adams was the head of security in the 70s and 80s:

“In my 26 years working at Gadsden Mall, I never heard anything about Roy Moore being banned from the mall or any other mention of issues concerning him. As the Operations Manager overseeing Mall Security, I would have been aware of something like that.” – Johnny Adams​

I don't belong to a party.

Defending? I said investigate and charge him.

And you're still posting a link that straight out says that people "HEARD" it. ie it's rumor Jack. Even the one of the people on record said they saw him at the mall after this alleged ban - obviously it was false or no one was enforcing it.

10/10.

The pedo lost, get over it.

The pedo lost, get over it.

And the guy was manifestly unfit even before it came out that he was a pedo. Doesn't think women or non-Christians should be able to run for office, overt racist, clearly rejects rule of law, etc. But OK, we accept that a Republican is going to accept that kind of thing. But then on top of all that, he's a child molester and they still defend him. It boggles the mind. How do people let themselves sink so low?

And the guy was manifestly unfit even before it came out that he was a pedo. Doesn't think women or non-Christians should be able to run for office, overt racist, clearly rejects rule of law, etc. But OK, we accept that a Republican is going to accept that kind of thing. But then on top of all that, he's a child molester and they still defend him. It boggles the mind. How do people let themselves sink so low?
It's really pathetic. Especially considering how easily accessible information is in this day and age. Baffling.

Lol!!

Leftist insanity and dishonesty on full display .

It's all good though. I expect nothing less from your kind

You should look through your posting history. 90% of your posts are almost exactly like this. Randomly accusing people of dishonesty with no reference (that is, not citing any examples or anything that would communicate why you'd make such a serious charge), randomly expressing hatred toward your betters, and no substance of any kind (and in many you randomly accuse people of being racist). Might want to re-evaluate your life choices, buddy.

Did the snowflake concede yet?

You should look through your posting history. 90% of your posts are almost exactly like this. Randomly accusing people of dishonesty with no reference (that is, not citing any examples or anything that would communicate why you'd make such a serious charge), randomly expressing hatred toward your betters, and no substance of any kind (and in many you randomly accuse people of being racist). Might want to re-evaluate your life choices, buddy.
4dc.gif

It's true, too. Look through his posting history. It's all stuff like that. Dude doesn't really know stuff about, like, issues, and doesn't make arguments, but he really passionately hates a lot of decent and intelligent people, and he never explains why other than weird accusations of dishonesty or thinking that everyone is a racist.

There are plenty of women who don't want to pursue legal action because of consequences to themselves when they have plenty of evidence. Why don't you understand that people with no evidence are probably even less likely to pursue legal action?

This wasn't started by women trying to bring down Moore. All these women did was corroborate their roles in incidents that the Washington Post was reporting on.

@PainIsLIfe

This is the post I wrote to you

Back