Rousey:

Jamie Koeppe

Ok you Win

Achievement-Unlocked.jpg

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but from the waste up I find Meisha unbelievably unattractive. I think Rousey is slightly above average. Cute borderlining on pretty.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but from the waste up I find Meisha unbelievably unattractive. I think Rousey is slightly above average. Cute borderlining on pretty.

No Way... Meisha is a goddess

So everyone who thinks she is unattractive, just post a picture of your better looking girlfriend or wife, unless you think she is also ugly.

If they are better looking, thank-you, and upload to appropriate thread on P&M.

I haven't heard Ronda's grating voice in over six weeks.

You're not about to make me break my winning streak with this pretty talk, Ronda.

This thread is prove that Sherdog has lots of teenage boys as members. Boys that have never had a girlfriend but when the get one, she will be a supermodel.

I think Tate and Rhonda are both hot.

This thread is prove that Sherdog has lots of teenage boys as members. Boys that have never had a girlfriend but when the get one, she will be a supermodel.

I get your point, but I think Ronda is not naturally a beauty/pretty
before she was famous and just a face a judo match, she didn't look like a hottie
but with make up, nice hair, tan, air brushed a bit, she looks a new woman

Meisha is all right. Ronda isn't terrible either, but I'm sick of having her forced down my throat as the sexiest woman ever.

Just because I don't find her that attractive in the face area doesn't mean I wouldn't jam her. It also doesn't mean I've dated supermodels, or have poor taste in women.

It's like you're personally offended that we don't find a woman that attractive that you'd cut your dick off for.

Grow up.

Neither are especially pretty. They're not ugly, but they're nothing special, either.

So everyone who thinks she is unattractive, just post a picture of your better looking girlfriend or wife, unless you think she is also ugly.

If they are better looking, thank-you, and upload to appropriate thread on P&M.

What do Sherdoggers' gf/wife's look have anything to do with the fact that they think Rousey isn't pretty?

If Sherdogger A thinks Rousey is not ugly but not pretty either, then to this Sherdogger, Rousey is not ugly but not pretty. Whether or not they have a better looking gf/wife of their own is irrelevant.

Comparing to the general population, at least where I live, Rousey (without makeups and photoshop) is average or slightly above average.

Compared to the girls at my college as well as the ones that go to the gym I train at, in my opinion, Tate is pretty while Rousey is average or above average.

Back