Rousey:

They are both cute girls, but Jones vs GSP is a battle of the super hunks

There are many words one could use to describe Ronda--Olympian, Judoka, MMA champ--though pretty is not one I'd consider employing.

Pretty?

HAHA!

Some people just don't want to see wmma in the ufc, whether they are pretty or not.

Last edited:
Look at all you studs hating on Rousey

nef3it.gif

Rousey looks good when she's all prettied up for the camera. Tate doesn't ever.

Cmon you know sherdogger's only bang 9 1/2 and 10's bro....were all male model's as well.

Yeah and I'm built like Overeem only with an Iron Chin

I wish :redface:

Ronda is definitely pretty. I bet she looks better than most of your girlfriends ... or boyfriends or whatever.

Ronda is kind of cute, Tate, ugh, not so much

I'd rather see the pretty girl and MILF fight, but as long as Zingano gets her shot after Rousey rips off Tate's other arm, I'll be happy.

Lol at the butthurt Rousey fans trying to come to her rescue. She doesn't need your protection, white knights. Great fighter? Yes. Pretty? Not necessarily.

I guess Ronda is pretty but her personality leaves a lot to be desired she is feeling herself too much.

Ronda is definitely pretty. I bet she looks better than most of your girlfriends ... or boyfriends or whatever.

She's cute, not pretty, big difference. Just like there's a big difference between pretty and gorgeous.

Back