Rousey:

He's pretty much the Overeem with an iron chin, besides Apachai having the deadly muay thai and no overblown ego.

True, why the hell aren't you on the Anime Manga thread on Fridays when HSDK comes out ?? Now that Flythai is banned I have no other person to talk to about HSDK :icon_twis

Cat Zingano and Meisha Tate are more attractive, in my opinion.

1365966164_7926_Clipboard01.jpg

I dont want to watch them fight , But I think there both attractive

Ronda loves her food between fights huh.

Man, all this forum talks about is how much they would or wouldn't have sex with fighters. I must be an oddball fan.

We get it, Rousey and Georges aren't hot enough for you.

Almost makes me miss the days of p4p list debates

lol @ ALAN PARTRIDGE

Rousey looks good when she's all prettied up for the camera. Tate doesn't ever.

Pretty much true.

I've seen one pic where Tate looks pretty. Usually, especially without the photo shopping and OTT makeup, she looks like a potential tranny. IMO.

that Karate Hottie fighter is actually pretty. But even she looks a little rough come fight time. Maybe it's all of the Mad Max hairstyles they give them??

Hottest woman in MMA: Carano

20090825035544_ginacarano.JPG

(even with a purple eye)
Gina-Carano1.jpeg

Cutest woman in combat sport: Kyra Gracie

kyra-gracie-2010.jpg

Kyra.jpg

kyra_gracie_wallpaper_2_by_balhirath-d3kz09m.jpg

Ronda is definitely pretty. I bet she looks better than most of your girlfriends ... or boyfriends or whatever.

I don't find Ronda attractive, but I wouldn't say she's ugly either. I'm pretty neutral on her. But she's certainly not hot enough to say "Well, if you don't find her sexy, you're obviously gay", the way her white knights do. They act like she's Charlize Theron level.

True, why the hell aren't you on the Anime Manga thread on Fridays when HSDK comes out ?? Now that Flythai is banned I have no other person to talk to about HSDK :icon_twis

I'll check it out when I get a chance. Most of the time I'm just waiting to see when HSDK or any other manga I fancy that I lose track of time.

They're much better looking than me. They both have their moments.

I found them cute , but i just got out of a ten year relationship and would bang a hole in a fence as long as it was female and close to my age lol

Back