Rousey to Retire... White Thinks So.

She was considering retirement way before the holly fight

That's a bit harsh, but I don't really get why she would be a draw in pro wrestling, as her claim to fame is being the baddest woman on the planet. And as of now she obviously is far from being that.

She would literally murder everyone in their women's division.

She is retired and is going to get that WWE money. She already started her wrestling training so she can crossover to WWE with Shayna, Jessamyn and Marina.
Good the 4 jokers will fit right in with the play fighting , ronda might have flash backs though and start screaming no

She retired the moment she woke up fron Holly's kick, she had no interest in getting destroyed by Amanda

Its stupid for people to talk about since she is clearly too mentally weak to actually come out and say "i had a good run, thanks for the memories"

Dana White every month declares: Ronda will retire. Wth is goin on.

Fedor's reaction when he heard Rousey wanted his babies:

<Fedor23>

Fedor's reaction when he heard Rousey might officially retire:

<Fedor23>

Doesn't Bork Lazer still draw pretty well?
Brock Lesnar is a super beast that was in the WWE before the UFC and lost to the best striker in the heavyweight divison and the best version of Cain.
That's a little bit more different then losing to someone who went 0/3 right after beating you.

As long as she stays the hell away from MMA and the Movie world then I don't care what she does with her life.

Back