Rousey cannot take a punch. Cyborg would have killed her tonite

Cyborg would destroy any woman in the division. My money would be on Carano too - wtf happened to her anyway? Confirmed retirement? My money would be on Gina in the women's uber-weak division.

Cyborg will destroy her.. She announced she's dropping down to 135. No where to run Ronda

Ronda was extremely hittable, Cyborg would stop her early in the first if Ronda comes out as reckless and aggressive as always. Cyborg actually has power, unlike the other contenders.

Ronda cant strike from distance but her work inside is legit

Cyborg will destroy her.. She announced she's dropping down to 135. No where to run Ronda

She will continue to hide behind Dana, Id love to see the fight happen just to see the fear in her eyes as she walked into the ring with Cris.

Ronda will clinch with her and just wear her down. She will grapple her once Cyborg is tired and armbar her like the rest..

Cyborg would destroy any woman in the division. My money would be on Carano too - wtf happened to her anyway? Confirmed retirement? My money would be on Gina in the women's uber-weak division.

I would love to see Gina come back, I think she would still be really good, still the best looking woman in all of MMA, that said Cyborg is the best women fighter on earth, the gap between Cyborg and Rousy is wide, just a bunch of people who dont like her because she isnt as "pretty" as the other girls.

Her stand up was piss poor and defense lacking. McMahon was hitting her with clean power shots all nite and if it wasn't for the Ref who knows what would have happen, a new champion? Hm I think so.

Agree.

But lol at your auto correct having 'McMahon' there.

If anything, Ronda has shown that she can take punches rather well, and keep her composure.

Her striking certainly needs work though.

i saw Rousey eat tons of punches from a powerful fighter and was never flinched,dropped,or even rocked

TS do you know what it means to take a punch???

Ronda cant strike from distance but her work inside is legit

r2.gif

She will continue to hide behind Dana, Id love to see the fight happen just to see the fear in her eyes as she walked into the ring with Cris.

yeah she's "hiding" behind Dana because she dropped to 135 all the way back in Strikeforce. Cool story bro. Yeah Cyborg will make the weight too and I'm sure she'll be the same fighter cutting from fucking 170. :icon_lol:

yeah she's "hiding" behind Dana because she dropped to 135 all the way back in Strikeforce. Cool story bro. Yeah Cyborg will make the weight too and I'm sure she'll be the same fighter cutting from fucking 170. :icon_lol:

She dropped to 135 in Strikeforce just so she COULD avoid Cyborg, she has been running from that fight hiding behind convenient excuses for years.

She dropped to 135 in Strikeforce just so she COULD avoid Cyborg, she has been running from that fight hiding behind convenient excuses for years.

The same Ronda who is crazy enough to think she could beat Cain fucking Velasquez is hiding from someone whose last 5 fights have been against killers like Jan Finney and Fiona Muxlow?

k.

Actually she took some pretty good shots. I was impressed. But Cyborg would hit her face harder, for sure.

The same Ronda who is crazy enough to think she could beat Cain fucking Velasquez is hiding from someone whose last 5 fights have been against killers like Jan Finney and Fiona Muxlow?

k.

She can say that about Cain because there's no possibility of ever fighting him.

She can say that about Cain because there's no possibility of ever fighting him.

Not what I'm saying, bud; she genuinely seems to believe she could beat him, not just "saying it because she doesn't have to worry about fighting him"

*shrugs*

She's pretty chubby at 145 and Cyborg was cut from Strikeforce after failing a drug test lol. Cyborg at 135 has 1 round of cardio at best.

Back