Rousey cannot take a punch. Cyborg would have killed her tonite

Barret

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Her stand up was piss poor and defense lacking. McMahon was hitting her with clean power shots all nite and if it wasn't for the Ref who knows what would have happen, a new champion? Hm I think so.

Cyborg could have beat every fighter on this card minus Cormier...

Rousey ate those punches like a champ, you are delusional.

crying-baby.jpg

THE FUCK? She cannot take a punch but was receiving power shots from Sara. OXYMORON MUCH?

Her stand up was piss poor and defense lacking. McMahon was hitting her with clean power shots all nite and if it wasn't for the Ref who knows what would have happen, a new champion? Hm I think so.

clean power shots all night? All night was a really long time.

Cyborg would take it just fine get into a clinch game with a Thai striker its lose lose for Rousey.

Tell me you're not this fucking stupid. Cyborg doesn't use skill and she hardly uses a clinch. She wings bombs while walking forward. Ronda tosses that dude around the cage with ease.

Apparently, to Rousey haters, Cyborg's liver > McMann's liver

Cyborg said today that she is going down to 135.

She is going to take the invicta 135 belt then come for Ronda.

and she will DESTROY Ronda.

By the way TS, how could she cant take punchs if she took then and didnt get even was knocked down and able to deliver tha more powerful blow seconds later? How it was "all nite" if the fight lasted 66 seconds?

Cyborg would have balked over into the fetal position vomiting up Horse Meat injected with Steroids.

I am just kidding.

No, really.

Ronda would beat her.

Back