Rose Namajunas: Traumatized by the bus incident, or faking for a potential lawsuit?

Rose is weird as shit, total goofball so who tf knows. The type of girl who gets traumatized by shit like this then at the same time could stab you with a knife for talking to another girl.
Damn. Pat's in trouble

She had issues prior to this incident. Dating Pat Barry from the time she was a teen surely did not help her either.

For what it’s worth, I believe Rose. I think Conor owes her a public apology. I also think doing so would go a long way with all the young people he influences.
Well good. Undermining me with your memes points towards something else. But that's neither here nor there. I'm more surprised that you created the thread given your standing here, and the threads content. If this is acceptable for an admin, expect an influx of shitty threads with similar narratives.

I just can't roll my eyes hard enough.

She's not as mentally strong as she pretends. I doubt she's faking

Conor throws a heavy metal dolly at a bus. Shatters the glass. Glass in Ray Borg’s cornea cancels his fight; laceration on Michael Chiesa’s head cancels his; but the longest-lasting potential damage, seems to have been done to Rose Namajunas.

By Dana’s account, immediately afterwards they ushered all the fighters somewhere for different transportation, but she freaked out & took off by herself out into the New York streets, to get back to the hotel herself.

The embedded footage only briefly shows her on the bus reacting, curled over with her hoodie pulled over her head. Accounts from people on the bus say she was shaking & scared, seemed to take it the hardest.

0_D39_D0_CC_B330_43_FA_A64_F_7998_C47_F5_B36.jpg

She later told Ariel it brought back street memories of some rough times growing up. Despite this, she persevered, & went on to defeat Joanna again that Saturday, successfully defending her title.

But as recently as weeks ago, her coach Trevor Wittman said in an interview that she stopped leaving the house as much right after that, and still hasn’t been the same since.

Is this posturing for a lawsuit? Or legit trauma? Obviously, as weirdos hanging out on an interwebz karate forum, we are all experts in psychology, as well as law. So I figured I would raise the issue here. What is y’alls take on the situation?

And did anyone have their fandom of Conor impacted by all this, or lose any respect for him after? Does he owe her a public apology?

What say you, sherfam.

Rose-Namajunas-Conor-McGregor-Bus-Attack-Feature-696x406.jpg

i think that what her coach said is open to some interpretation. he said one sentence on this and it wasnt explained or elaborated on whatsoever. furthermore rose has said nothing about his statement.

can't really get engaged in this without some further comment from rose

Well good. Undermining me with your memes points towards something else. But that's neither here nor there. I'm more surprised that you created the thread given your standing here, and the threads content. If this is acceptable for an admin, expect an influx of shitty threads with similar narratives.

I made the thread to test my own conclusions against the opinions of others, trying to have an open mind.

She needs a service/therapy dog just to get around sometimes

And did anyone have their fandom of Conor impacted by all this, or lose any respect for him after? Does he owe her a public apology?

Why should he apologize for something that's clearly her problem? It's not like he did it with any intent to trigger her.

Joanna was right. Rose can't handle the pressure and showed that she had mental issues before she got the belt. Rose will never be a long term champ.

She's clearly faking it to get the money.

I'd do exactly the same thing.

Sensitive Sally detected.

Why should he apologize for something that's clearly her problem? It's not like he did it with any intent to trigger her.

... because he threw the dolly?

He didn’t mean to hurt her feelings? Okay, sure. He also didn’t seem to care that much if it hit her, or whoever happened to be in the way, directly in the head.

I don’t think an apology is out of order here. He also has legions of young fans around the world, accountability would be a better look than trying to act like this is cool behavior.

Rose is weird as shit, total goofball so who tf knows. The type of girl who gets traumatized by shit like this then at the same time could stab you with a knife for talking to another girl.

She's had a rough life dude. Being abused a child is guaranteed to fuck you up on top of the other shit she's endured in life. Now shes has claim to being one of the best female fighters in history. She's done well for herself. Better than 99% of the population. Can't really throw shade at someone being weird when they overcame the odds and achieved greatness you and your kids will never know.

For what it’s worth, I believe Rose. I think Conor owes her a public apology. I also think doing so would go a long way with all the young people he influences.
she should get on a news outlet and partner with a feminist group the day before his fight and cry in front of everyone to mess with his head and the UFC's handling of his punishment, just to cause a shit storm. Would probably hurt his focus, which in turn may hurt his money if he gets rag dolled, which is the real payback she could give to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back