Rose Namajunas: Traumatized by the bus incident, or faking for a potential lawsuit?

Would a lawsuit showing she is mentally damaged for this be an issue for future fight clearances medically? Is she says the incident has made her unstable that could be grounds to not clear her medical for a fight?

I definitely believe that In America with the words Terrorism drilled into their Psyche that when your Bus gets attacked like that where you are supposed to be secure you could definitely shit yourself. Most would get over it. To insist EVERYONE would is just not being real. It could affect people the way Rose is saying for sure. Fighter or not. Everyones different.

I'll give Rose the benefit of the doubt because she seems a bit fragile. These other fighters looking to take Conors money are punks. They should earn their money.

You do not have to be traumatized for a lawsuit. Anyone on that buss has legal action against Conor. If he wasn't famous, he'd be lock up right now.

I don't know how much UFC paid her for her last fights. 200-300 k?
She can make same (if not more) amount via lawsuit, so maybe it's good to take some time and sue Conor after few months of inactivity.
UFC won't wait forever, but I guess they can wait 1 year, it will be PR nightmare to take belt from her.

I was indifferent to Rose most of the time honestly, but will recognize that most simps online were incredibly pro Rose forever. Now she is falling out of favor with the object of the affection of all the deviant queer Colin fan boys online, and now everyone is trying to discredit her and plant seeds against her all the time?

Ya'll better check yourselves because it only makes you all who are now taking that stance look incredibly queer, that the moment a guy you like gets a little bit of push back, you can't handle it and rush to be on his side online.

Check your manhoods by the door brahs, really.

Wrong, it makes perfect sense.

Fighting in a cage front of thousands of people is chaotic. Hustle and bustle. Loud noises, people shouting. Fans booing and cussing. Fighters getting bloodied, injured. There have been deaths in MMA, none in the UFC yet but it is a matter of time.

If you are battling mental demons then it is probably not the right place to be. For your own safety.

Why do we have medical checks for fighters? For their own safety. You cannot fight with a broken leg, even if you want to. You are prevented from doing so for your own safety. Can you fight if you have down syndrome? I don't believe so, not in a full-on sanctioned fight.

What Conor did was unacceptable but as an event it was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things. What did Rose really experience? Some noise, some shouting, some confusion, a broken window, then over. Most people have been through worse - if you use public transport, if you live in a city with drunks or junkies, if you have been in a vehicle accident etc. If you live in a busy city.

If this relatively minor incident is genuinely causing her mental problems months later whereby she cannot leave the house etc then she should not be allowed to fight, for her own safety. You cannot argue this point, it is only logical.

As somebody who has competed, fighting can be a stress reliever, a mental escape. It seems chaotic but it is controlled. There is a cage, two fighters, a referee and coaches. Everything is thought out and planned beforehand. Sure, sometimes things don’t go to plan but even that can be anticipated.

Getting attacked by a mob while you’re trapped on a bus is not the same. You are reaching.

Let's hope they all sue him...

Back