Rory Mac alluding to something?

Maga

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just read the front page article about his upcoming fight and his distaste for gsp' s method of bulking up makes me wonder!!! I mean his exit strategy from ww was suspect in my opinion.

All signs point that way I think

paraphrased, Rory said something along the lines of "i disagreed with the way my training partner did something. he did it anyway. he got internal organ problems because of it."

yep, them's fightin' words for sure TS

I just like the fact that the current Bellator WW champion has a dominant easy victory over the current UFC champion. People talking about Woodley being the GOAT is so absurd lol, nothing but pure GSP hate talking.

Rory is on steroids, Rafeal Palmeiro motherfucka

I just like the fact that the current Bellator WW champion has a dominant easy victory over the current UFC champion. People talking about Woodley being the GOAT is so absurd lol, nothing but pure GSP hate talking.
I'd bet the house that a rematch wouldn't be so dominant/easy.

He knows GSP roidedd and ducks guys who can beat em.

Rory is an actual canadian with balls....unlike GSP who only got popular because he's a pretty boy who doesnt truly challenge himself but keeps up an illusion.

Rory would destroy GSP....GSP didnt have the balls to fight Lawler/woodley like Rory.

gsp tried to bulk up for bisping but it didnt work, he ended up fighting at the same weight he fights at 170....

Don't think the bank would be cool with you betting your mom's house on the internet.
I was actually talking about your moms house. Why in the fuck does she still have wood panel walls? Oh, and you can keep the shirt that I left over there if your mom doesn't want to use it as pajamas.

If I remember correctly, the interviewer asked Rory if he had asked for advise from GSP on how to bulk up and Rory eluded to something like, GSP didn't do it right so he is the last person I would ask. Something like that.

I was actually talking about your moms house. Why in the fuck does she still have wood panel walls? Oh, and you can keep the shirt that I left over there if your mom doesn't want to use it as pajamas.

boooooooooooooo

I think he means that he basically just stuffed his face with calories to get bigger and his body couldn't handle all the extra calories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back