Rory Mac alluding to something?

I think he means that he basically just stuffed his face with calories to get bigger and his body couldn't handle all the extra calories
Do you have any idea the amount of protein and calories you would have to ingest and for how long to cause those kinds of health issues... no, just no!

lol KingBeef can't handle a little razzing apparently, no need to hijack the thread there tough guy.

Rory has a huge set of balls no doubt. Not only going to 185 like GSP did but against a top 5 middleweight.

GSP has stated in interviews and it sounds like rory is corroborating that his efforts to bulk up for the Bisping fight were of the pack on the carbs and exercise variety which led to his health issues.

It might also have been because he had been out of competition for over 4 years.

Rory is clearly focused more on conditioning and strength rather than mass. I wouldn't be surprised if he came in at around 183-184 for the weigh ins.

Mousasi is just so damn hit or miss, you don't know who is going to show up. If the guy that gut mauled by Shevenko shows up, Rory wins.

lol KingBeef can't handle a little razzing apparently, no need to hijack the thread there tough guy.
I can handle it just fine. Not sure why you started razzing though. My initial comment was about Rory and Tyron. You decided to take it somewhere else.

Rory has a huge set of balls no doubt. Not only going to 185 like GSP did but against a top 5 middleweight.
Not to mention, he was also ready to bang with the heavyweights in the tourney.

Just read the front page article about his upcoming fight and his distaste for gsp' s method of bulking up makes me wonder!!! I mean his exit strategy from ww was suspect in my opinion.

All signs point that way I think
*alluding
CmRX3WeXEAAZUoz.jpg

Rory is a huge WW. Unlike George's, Rory won't need to bulk up for MW. I assure you that Rory is naturally 10-15lbs heavier than George's when they're out of camp. Rory just won't diet during camp and he'll be fine.

I just like the fact that the current Bellator WW champion has a dominant easy victory over the current UFC champion. People talking about Woodley being the GOAT is so absurd lol, nothing but pure GSP hate talking.

Woodley also bodied the guy that gave Rory life altering beatings.

Is Rory calling out his team mate for roiding?

People talking about the Rory/Tyron fight like it happened yesterday are hilarious. If you can’t see the massive leaps in Tyron’s skill, strategy, and cardio, there’s no hope for you.

People always look for hidden messages that aren't there. Oh you wish there was more than what he said.

He is alluding to the fact that GSP got colitis by bulking up and transforming his body too fast.

Good job reading too much into it you, doofus.

E-lude
evade or escape from (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skillful or cunning way.
"he managed to elude his pursuers by escaping into an alley"
synonyms: evade, avoid, get away from, dodge, escape from, run from, run away from; More

Just read the front page article about his upcoming fight and his distaste for gsp' s method of bulking up makes me wonder!!! I mean his exit strategy from ww was suspect in my opinion.

All signs point that way I think
If you maga why you sound like cnn , wich your click bate misledia style. Phrasing ov events
Gsp said he messed up the way he gained , mc d agrees . Now there’s hate between them. Sad

I just like the fact that the current Bellator WW champion has a dominant easy victory over the current UFC champion. People talking about Woodley being the GOAT is so absurd lol, nothing but pure GSP hate talking.
People can’t get better I guess huh? I know GSP never lost right? And people never avenge loses

Actual fight result > MMAth

a fight that happened 4 years ago, that was even before Woodley merked Lawler.

i'm not a Woodley fan, but acting like a fight that happened 4 years ago somehow matters now, is grasping.

like i said, Rory had 2 chances to beat Lawler, Woodley only needed a single round.

Back