Rory Mac alluding to something?

a fight that happened 4 years ago, that was even before Woodley merked Lawler.

i'm not a Woodley fan, but acting like a fight that happened 4 years ago somehow matters now, is grasping.

like i said, Rory had 2 chances to beat Lawler, Woodley only needed a single round.

You may not have noticed, but Lawler is != Rory. Woodley could beat Lawler 1000 times for all I care, he was still dominated by a younger, less experienced Rory. You can cry until you're blue in the face, but the fact remains that Woodley and Rory have fought in the UFC octagon, and Rory came out with a one sided, easy victory.

Woodley was 32 years old 4 years ago, he hasn't changed much since as much as you wish he has apart from getting even older.

Deal with it.

If you maga why you sound like cnn , wich your click bate misledia style. Phrasing ov events
Gsp said he messed up the way he gained , mc d agrees . Now there’s hate between them. Sad
If you maga why you sound like cnn , wich your click bate misledia style. Phrasing ov events
Gsp said he messed up the way he gained , mc d agrees . Now there’s hate between them. Sad
<{MindBrown}>

GSP used multiple methods to bulk up. Burritos, Tiramisu, Popeyes and Buffets. He then got the itis.

I just like the fact that the current Bellator WW champion has a dominant easy victory over the current UFC champion. People talking about Woodley being the GOAT is so absurd lol, nothing but pure GSP hate talking.

Or just Woodley fans.

Not to mention, he was also ready to bang with the heavyweights in the tourney.

Considering most of the guys in the tournament are far past prime washed up fighters, he probably could have beaten several of them.

I just like the fact that the current Bellator WW champion has a dominant easy victory over the current UFC champion. People talking about Woodley being the GOAT is so absurd lol, nothing but pure GSP hate talking.
I don't think it's GSP hate. The WME zombies always want to call their champions 'GOAT' after a couple of title defences.

Woodley also bodied the guy that gave Rory life altering beatings.
So that erases that Rory beat Woodley? Lol wtf that logic makes no sense. You have tangible evidence of who’s better and you mention some random shit like this lol. Rory beat Woodley dummy.

So that erases that Rory beat Woodley? Lol wtf that logic makes no sense. You have tangible evidence of who’s better and you mention some random shit like this lol. Rory beat Woodley dummy.

tangible evidence that happened 4 YEARS AGO dummy.

you know A LOT happens in 4 years, guys go from being homeless ditch diggers to fighting for UFC HW titles in that amount of time.

this isn't a video game where fighters stay exactly the same forever, Rory is damaged goods compared to Woodley.

tangible evidence that happened 4 YEARS AGO dummy.

you know A LOT happens in 4 years, guys go from being homeless ditch diggers to fighting for UFC HW titles in that amount of time.

this isn't a video game where fighters stay exactly the same forever, Rory is damaged goods compared to Woodley.
Lmao Rory is 29 and Woodley is 36. Man these UFC fanboy’s and their logic. Shit makes no sense. Just admit it you dumbass. Bellator champ is better than ufc champ. I know that hurts your fragile little ego and your loyalty to Dana. But the truth hurts. You have evidence right in front of you.

Lmao Rory is 29 and Woodley is 36. Man these UFC fanboy’s and their logic. Shit makes no sense. Just admit it you dumbass. Bellator champ is better than ufc champ. I know that hurts your fragile little ego and your loyalty to Dana. But the truth hurts. You have evidence right in front of you.

i actually don't care for the UFC.

you are an idiot if you think because something happened 4 years ago means it'll happen again.

i actually don't care for the UFC.

you are an idiot if you think because something happened 4 years ago means it'll happen again.
Who said it’ll happen again? And lmaoooo coming from the guy who literally wrote “Woodley melted the guy who gave Rory life changing beatings”!! You think Robbie would give Rory a “life changing beating” today? Remember what you said dumbass. Just cause it happened 4 years ago doesn’t mean it’ll happen again right? Smh dumbasses trip all over their own contradictions

And the current Bellator WW champ barely got by Lima who got destroyed by Askren. He also got finished by lawlor and condit who both got finished by the current UFC WW champ........

And the current Bellator WW champ barely got by Lima who got destroyed by Askren. He also got finished by lawlor and condit who both got finished by the current UFC WW champ........

I really don't understand you people.

MMAth is for when people haven't fought.

Rory and Woodley fought.

GTFO.

I really don't understand you people.

MMAth is for when people haven't fought.

Rory and Woodley fought.

GTFO.
And fights from 57 years ago have no relevance to today. Just because Rory beat Woodley 57 years ago does not mean he betas him today, especially after the massive asswhoopins rory has taken and his "win" versus Lima.

Back