Root Beer vs. Cream Soda

franks2.jpg

I used to love cream soda as a kid but now it's too sweet. I'm not sure if it's because they cram more sugar into it or if my tastes just changed. Or both.

Tough choice! I love em both. I haven’t had cream soda in a few years however, so I will have to get some of both and give them a fresh taste test.

There is not an ice cream treat on the planet than can compete with boner inducing goodness of a Root Beer float. Root beer all day

Cream soda. Works better with my vodka too.
There was a bar here that made a drink with Vodka, Galliano and Coke that tasted like root beer. Couldn't even tell it had alcohol in it until you have about 3.

Last edited:
Can't stand Root Beer, Cream Soda if its good quality is quite nice.

I only drink the best.
Ice cold!!!!!

IMG_0003_gtwj8eEYv6gDTiCi2UuwJp.JPG
This is the best root beer there is. It's so much better than all the ones that have the A&W flavor. In fact I think this weinhards brand root beer is up there for top 3 sodas. Mexican coke, this. And there's a soda that does a black cherry. Boylan Bottling. 1 2 3. Cream flavor doesn't hit my soda radar at all

Root beer, but would rather have Cherry Pepsi or Mountain Dew Code Red.

We have pink cream soda in Canada and it’s pretty damn good. Sometimes I’d prefer it to root beer but if can only have 1 forever, I feel like root beer

Root Beer

i loved Cream Soda when I was a kid and maybe every couple of years I get some weird craving for some..but I really never finish it when I get one.

I think Cream Soda is like the Cheese Pizza of sodas. It’s for kids.

Root beer but I rarely drink soda.

Ibc root beer is amazing, I think root beer is the more balanced beverage but I enjoy both. Ibc black cherry soda trumps both though

Back