Ronnie Coleman on Brock Lesnar: '100% Natural. He worked hard & genetically gifted'

If anyone would know its Ronnie Coleman. His word is as good a dozen USADA urine and blood tests.

This really is the truth. If I took the same regimen as Brock or Ronnie, I am not UFC champ or Mr. Olympia like they were. Even on steroids, you have to work very hard. Having friends that are on steroids, over time, it makes a huge difference. It’s like an extra 5%, but it’s 5% every day you are on the cycle, so it adds up. I’ve never taken them, personally, but I can see difference in the guys that are on them.
You have to work hard to look like them but test is basically a miracle drug. If you took test you can sit around and be in better shape than people who work out but don’t take test. That’s just bonkers.

Only thing she inherited from her mom was her blonde hair
Her biological mom was actually Brocks old girlfriend who had dark hair. Was before he got with Sable

How in the world could you say that? He's even failed drug tests and had been caught with drugs in his youth.

Brock was probably not doing the typical body building routine so some parts of his body are much more defined than others.

I knew a guy in the gym who was using roids and only cared about bench press. He was able to lift so much weight, the bar would bend. His arms and abs were not defined at all.

ee2035ae3818cd40777a3d2a424e2ba6.gif

I think that for Ronnie some youthful usage and occasional cycles is not real PEDs enhancement … so he means Rock and Cena are clearly lifelong substantial users, whilst Lesnar is a genetically huge freak who “just” took some here and there, but not a truly enhanced guy by Ronnie’s standards.

By the way, I’m absolutely against playing with my hormones and endocrinology so I never would take anything despite being over 50, but indeed TRT and HGH do give a tremendous muscular advantage: I know people who started cycling PEDs at 45 and by 50 are way bigger than they were at 30, despite training less, aging, old injuries, etc.

If you don’t care about potential side effects and about messing up your own endogenous hormones production, they are indeed miraculous for musculature (but of course will not make anyone a pro athlete or a mr olympia, unless they start very young, have good genetics, and elite dedication to training).

Tyson admitted to using steroids.

except those failed PED tests prior to the fight with Hunt.

Back