Ronnie Coleman on Brock Lesnar: '100% Natural. He worked hard & genetically gifted'

Well he popped but yes, he has ridiculous genetics and work ethic.

Ronnie Coleman was a guest on youtube channel where he had a task to tell which person used steroids & which didn't.

Ronnie said Chris Hemsworth, The Rock & John Cena were on steroids.
While Ronaldo, Lebron, Mike Tyson & Lesnar looked like natural.

He's literally been busted with steroids twice in his career

Ronnie said Brock's buddies: The Rock & John Cena are clearly on steroids, while Brock himself is natural.
I would say the Rock and Cena are on MORE steroids than Brock.

My Mma coach who fought in One said you can tell when you kick someone whos on Peds and who isn't. Kicking someone whos on peds, feels like youre breaking your foot everytime you touch them.
So based on this logic Brock is all natty seeing how he folded against ubereem

Ronnie Coleman was a guest on youtube channel where he had a task to tell which person used steroids & which didn't.

Wonder what Mark Hunt thinks about that?

He's just a jacked white boy and Ronnie bought it. Lol

I like Ronnie, but if Lesnar is clean then I am Donald Duck. And I am not Donald Duck.

It looks like most of the pictures they showed was when he was older.

He def took them as a younger man. He also didn't care much for his physique once he became an MMA fighter so that might be tripping up Ronnie. Ronnie is an expert at physiques for bodybuilding, he's not a walking PED test.

Cena and Rock DO look more enhanced, that isn't the inconsistent part. Brock Lesnar is naturally bigger than them and would be regardless if he took steroids or not. Steroids doesn't make you Brock Lesnar.

Brock has always been strong, even as a little girl when he identified as Brooke Lesner....
mya-lesnar-864475914.jpg

Ask him about Josh Barnett. lesnar tested positive...Comparing athletes to celebrities is dumb, PED's are not illegal drugs, athletes are not allowed to use them, different thing.

LeBron is on all the same anti-aging stuff Tom Brady used, and has accusations of use from high school.

Lesnar soaks nightly in a cow trough full of test like a vampire sleeping in a coffin.

Back