Ronnie Coleman on Brock Lesnar: '100% Natural. He worked hard & genetically gifted'

Ronnie Coleman was a guest on youtube channel where he had a task to tell which person used steroids & which didn't.

Ronnie said Chris Hemsworth, The Rock & John Cena were on steroids.
While Ronaldo, Lebron, Mike Tyson & Lesnar looked like natural.

What are you on about? Everybody knows Brock is a JWB! Deal with it!

Ronnie somehow said Brock looks more natural than Rock & Cena.
He’s not actually wrong there. We know Brock has used throughout his career, but does he look more plausibly natural than Cena and the Rock? I’d say so.

He’s not actually wrong there. We know Brock has used throughout his career, but does he look more plausibly natural than Cena and the Rock? I’d say so.
Brock does look like he had a "PED Body" from a young age in terms of that big chest and large traps so that could be more simply genetic but equally I believe PED use in US schools can potentially start very young.

Honestly though actors using PEDS I can't say I care very much, maybe not great for their health long term but thats on them, I suspect they probably have better medical advice though.

Brock does look like he had a "PED Body" from a young age in terms of that big chest and large traps so that could be more simply genetic but equally I believe PED use in US schools can potentially start very young.

Honestly though actors using PEDS I can't say I care very much, maybe not great for their health long term but thats on them, I suspect they probably have better medical advice though.
Because of the "influencers" there's plenty of kids using PEDS in High School now....unfortunetly.

I love Ronnie Coleman but c’mon…What are really doing here!?

Ronnie Coleman was a guest on youtube channel where he had a task to tell which person used steroids & which didn't.

Ronnie said Chris Hemsworth, The Rock & John Cena were on steroids.
While Ronaldo, Lebron, Mike Tyson & Lesnar looked like natural.

😃 The 3 actors are on roids, the 3 athletes are drug free. Lol ok dude.

Brock is a steroid hyper-responder. Like Overeem and Vitor. No chance in hell he's natural.

Only thing she inherited from her mom was her blonde hair
Wait, Brock is blonde too though, she could have inherited it from him

Maybe she got mommys ass? Lol

Back