Ronda was getting lit up and couldn't take Sara down.

McMann was certainly about to win that fight. The drop to a liver shot was just Sara inviting her into guard where she's also better at armbars than Ronda.

This is a better argument than the people that are in denial are making. Ronda is like jon jones 3.0 with the hate she gets for nothing christ what did mcmann even do to warramt comments like she would win a rematch

Lol....Never saw a legit takedown attempt, and didn't see her getting 'lit up' either. Did see her drop Sara with a body shot though, so I'm sure she was well on her way to beating Ronda.

It WAS an early stoppage. Had Dean done his job right then Ronda would have had to use the armbar again.

Finished? It was an early stoppage. She landed 2 weak elbows and a good knee. The fight was even at that point.

Did the match finish? You can't blame Ronda for the ref's stoppage, good or bad.

Ronda landed a blow to the liver that collapsed her opponent into a position where she was unable to defend. The ref stepped in.

Was it early? Maybe. Sara was standing up. But it's just silly to say Ronda "was getting lit up" when the match lasted as long as it did, and Ronda won via strikes.

I wonder if the people who are crying "rematch" would support Faber getting another shot at Barao. Now THAT was an early stoppage (Faber giving a thumbs up and in no serious danger at that particular moment).

McMann folded in half and collapsed after that knee. Ronda quit punching when Herb stopped it, and that's when Sara started standing.

Zingano is the real #1 contender. Let's see her fight Rousey.

She could have hit Rousy all fight and not faded her because she has no power like 99% of woman fighters. McMann got handled and doesn't deserve to be in there with Rousy again. These are the early days still with woman. Most don't know how to fight. So Rousy should be fine until maybe Cat and Cyborg. But yeah she might beat them too. But atleast they belong in there. McMann is a novice

Enjoy the cards. Calling a fighter a can is clearly against the rules here. I didn't quote it so I also wouldn't get them.

RR nuthuggery at its finest. RR was getting lit up on the feet per usual so she clinched. If women had power RR would have been KO in her last two fights

Ronda clinches whether she lights people up or gets lit up. It's what she does. Most of the time she gets "lit up," it's because she's extending her arms to initiate the clinch, since you know, you can't block and grab at the same time. Derrr

Nope. Rewatched it, and McMann didn't really hit her much or hard. Stop listening to Rogan, people. Sara does have a chin though, because she ate a pretty hard elbow.

I wonder if the people who are crying "rematch" would support Faber getting another shot at Barao. Now THAT was an early stoppage (Faber giving a thumbs up and in no serious danger at that particular moment).

McMann folded in half and collapsed after that knee. Ronda quit punching when Herb stopped it, and that's when Sara started standing.

OK, I can leave this thread finally. This, my silly friends, this.

And a better clinch game. She beat her using an MMA skill. She adapted and won in a round. What are you silly boys missing here? The definition of "skill" I think.

I agree. I thought more importantly though, she also out worked McMann which is why she was so effective in the clinch. You could see McMann was going to give her trouble and quite possibly had the skill set to win. But even though Ronda was briefly out struck and got nowhere trying to toss Sara she kept attacking relentlessly and aggressively(yes...in the clinch). Ronda has a championship mentality. She went in there and took it. Don't see how that is silly.

ronda was kneeing the shit out of her ,hit her with an elbow to the face and out muscled her in the clinch and dropped her with a liver shot

U MAD?
rondarousey2-1024x682.jpg

Bas Rutten is smiling somewhere. Because of the liver shot and some potent reefer.

Last edited:
SHADDUPP....I picked the lottery numbers but didnt play em. Man you guys make me laugh. Rhonda won. Just the way it goes. She should Cyborg next and will get beat anyway....

Zingano isn't stopping Rousey's takedowns.

Probably not but we don't know this yet do we? I know McMann has a bruised liver and a loss from keeping the fight standing, however. I guess Zingano vs. McMann should be soon, we'll see what happens there.

Probably not but we don't know this yet do we? I know McMann has a bruised liver and a loss from keeping the fight standing, however. I guess Zingano vs. McMann should be soon, we'll see what happens there.

Zingano has a more offensive clinch game than McMann for sure but I just saw way too much of Zingano on her back against Tate to buy her chances against Rousey. I know fighters can improve but she has a big gap to close.

Back