Ronda was getting lit up and couldn't take Sara down.

Watched it again. Rousey wasn't getting "lit up." She was getting tagged while trying to initiate the clinch as McMann was backing away. This isn't particularly a new storyline. She then proceeded to control the clinch and land several strikes before the knee, and then the stoppage.

Once McMann's back was on the cage, Rousey was the one landing the dominant blows. She started the fight with a body shot, she ended it with a body shot. The entire thing was planned and you don't even see it.

It's like people have forgotten Joe yelling she rocked her, she rocked her!

Sara was landing big shots on Ronda and stopping the takedown.. She had a hold of one leg and was going back to her feet..

I'd pick McMann in a rematch

She didn't stop the biggest takedown. That brutal knee to the liver. It's like people have forgotten McMann was turtled up on the mat holding her liver and getting punched. I got Rousey in a rematch.

Ronda was going to lose that fight. So much for dropping boxing world champions in training LOL. Rogan with the 'biggest MMA star' and other pro Ronda bullshit is fucking ridiculous aswell. It's actually ludicrous.

I'm pissed off. I've thought Herb Dean was overrated for years, he's fucked up so many fights and people are only noticing now because the past two have been main events.

Also, Cummins.. just lol.

The UFC and Dana have been fucking up from every angle recently.

The girl dropped to her knees and stopped blocking punches to the grill. She had Rhonda right where she wanted her. Fire herb!

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Honda was beating her everywhere the fight went. Lighting her up? Seriously? Do you guys even watch this sport?

It's like people have forgotten Joe yelling she rocked her, she rocked her!

Sara was landing big shots on Ronda and stopping the takedown.. She had a hold of one leg and was going back to her feet..

I'd pick McMann in a rematch

Considering Rousey took her down with knees, I'd say she in fact was not stopping the takedown.

Ronda was going to lose that fight. So much for dropping boxing world champions in training LOL. Rogan with the 'biggest MMA star' and other pro Ronda bullshit is fucking ridiculous aswell. It's actually ludicrous.

I'm pissed off. I've thought Herb Dean was overrated for years, he's fucked up so many fights and people are only noticing now because the past two have been main events.

Also, Cummins.. just lol.

The UFC and Dana have been fucking up from every angle recently.

O really? lit up? she had Sara pressed against cage working her over.

Name another UFC fighter making A list movies, in fact 2 in a row? go ahead Ill be waiting. Go ask any Joe shmo on the street who John Jones is or Cain Velasquez they may be stars to the fanboys but Rhonda is now also a Movie star. I dont expect 95% of you to understand it's easier to be a hater.

Just seen Ronda got a bonus, HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH, I'm done. Hilarious.

O really? lit up? she had Sara pressed against cage working her over.

Name another UFC fighter making A list movies, in fact 2 in a row? go ahead Ill be waiting. Go ask any Joe shmo on the street who John Jones is or Cain Velasquez they may be stars to the fanboys but Rhonda is now also a Movie star. I dont expect 95% of you to understand it's easier to be a hater.

Having two tiny parts in two big films does not make you a fucking movie star. The white knight delusion is strong in this one.

Did you even watch the fight or were your eyes glued to Ronda's ass?

When was the last time you saw a female irl?

Join date 03, Ronda is subpar. sad post

I don't think you actually know what subpar means. It certainly doesn't mean undefeated champion in your division.

It means the best of the female division but certainly does not mean great lol.

lit up? wtf...people serious are blind as fuck due to their dislike of Ronda, by no means at any point in that fight was she getting lit up in fact she landed on Mcmann as well, sad sad people around these forums.

lit up? wtf...people serious are blind as fuck due to their dislike of Ronda, by no means at any point in that fight was she getting lit up in fact she landed on Mcmann as well, sad sad people around these forums.

agreed, it was even till Sara feel to the knee. I think it was premature but who know what would of happened after.

Ronda proving she's MMA biggest star once again by getting asked virtually no questions at the post fight presser. Same as the pre fight presser.

wow such star
such great boxe

wow

RR nuthuggery at its finest. RR was getting lit up on the feet per usual so she clinched. If women had power RR would have been KO in her last two fights

McMann clinched with her 5 seconds in when Ronda hit her in the face for the first time.

Back